Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NSP Business Questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: NSP Business Questions Reply with quote

NSP Business Questions

A few business questions:

NSP seems to be going the retail (store front route) in it's method of distribution by encouraging distributors to open "herb shops."

Are there still those doing this business the true network marketing way and operating out of their homes?

Are they being successful? How successful?

Does anyone know how many area manager level positions and above are held by individuals who operate store fronts verses those who operate out of their homes as a network marketing business?

How about business on the Internet via web sites.

Are there many successes going this route?

Does the cost of operating a web site justify the return?

Thanks in advance for all the replies and information.-CM Tiam
- - - - - - - - - -
The majority of NSP distributors work out of their homes. Some very successful managers I personally know in the Phoenix area are Kay Lubecke - National Manager, Vince Luse - National Manager, Carol Poore - Sr Divisional Mgr, Joy Marshall - Divisional Mgr. And I'm not sure - but I thought that Roger Price - Sr National works out of his home also. There are numerous other managers in the Phoenix Met Area whose sole income is their NSP business.

Believe me, they make a good living. I have never gotten the impression that the company is leaning toward store fronts. I've been a manager for over 20 years and fit my business to my life style. This is an individual choice - store front or home based.-G.
- - - - - - - - - -
I have been in business 26 years and have always had an excellent income. Most of the time I have worked from my home. Last year I received a $13,000 home office tax deduction and many managers do the business just for the home office deduction. I have also had a small herb shop and consultation office. While I enjoyed it very much, it is very time consuming and you must be able to hire people with herb knowledge. NSP does not encourage nor discourage herb shops or mall carts, but the vast majority of area managers and above work from home.

With the advent of the new NSP Aromatherapy Home Spa party plan division, we will at last have a business opportunity that is truly duplicatable and anyone off the street will be able to do it. One should be able to earn a full time wage working part time in direct sales/network marketing fashion. We will have a huge advantage over Pampered Chef and Partylite as we have an entire product line to offer customers long after the initial "party". By the way those two are highly respected quality party plan companies and they do 700 million to 1.5 billion in sales every year and are growing. I hope this has been helpful. -Jennifer Weiss
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: