Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NSP - New and Learning

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: NSP - New and Learning Reply with quote

NSP - New and Learning

Hi, I am very new to NSP, and I must admit that I really know nothing about herbs. But I am interested in improving my health, which is why I have become a member. I would like to learn more about herbs and wonder if anyone could recommend a good book that would be a good starting point for me. Thanks. Liz
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Liz! When I first got started with NSP & Herbs, Louise Tenney's "Today's Herbal Health" was like my Bible...I devoured it. It is a good book to get started with. But my favorite and most used book now is the Herb Allure book which was recommended in another response to your email. It is a VALUABLE tool in educating my clients about the products. -Nancy
- - - - - - - - - -
Also try Jack Ritchason's "Little Herb Encyclopedia". I like this one because it gives you some historical information and anecdotes that you can use while talking to someone about the herbs. I find that my trivia and "funny stories" makes people listen more closely.

The "Hart Book" (Herb Allure) is a great resource also, we leave it out in our shop so customers can read it too!
- - - - - - - - - -
We publish a complete NSP product reference, the NSP "bible" as several people have referred to it. It's a great tool for new people to NSP!

It's called the Herb Allure Resource Toolkit (or HART for short). It's a 550+ page 3-ring binder (so you can take the pages out and make copies for customers). Each product provides detailed information on the ingredients, including scientific studies, university research, etc. Plus, there's an A to Z ailment reference that lists over 250 ailments, a brief description of most ailments, and which NSP products may be beneficial (based on our research).

We're sponsors of the NSP forum, so you can click on our banner link or visit our website directly by clicking on the link below.

If you have any questions, just email us. We have several sample pages from the HART Toolkit on our website too! http://herballure.com -Laura Clement
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: