Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nature's Fresh Uses

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Nature's Fresh Uses Reply with quote

Nature's Fresh Uses

Acne
I just had a happy lady call me the other day and said that she used Nature's Fresh on her face for acne and it cleared her skin. She has a son who had it on his back very bad so she tried it on him and cleared his back also. She says "I now use it for everything". -Ann Souther
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Arm injured
I had a lady with her arm in a ninety degree position all the time. It was frozen ever since it had been broken two years ago. Five days after spraying it with Nature's Fresh, she had total mobility back. -Inge Wetzel
Bruise
My daughter was in a bad car accident . . . she has a large swollen bruise on her calf. -Debbie J
Spray w/ Nature's Fresh. The Healing AC Cream is a good one to use if the skin is not broken. -Ann Souther
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Clothes – Sour Smell
Q: I found a load of clothes that had been left in the washer- maybe two days as we have had company and been on the go- well they are so stinky! -GS Rummler
A: Add about 1/2 cup Nature's Fresh to the load. Add warm water (or cold if appropriate). Let mix well. Stop washer. Restart one hour later and write and tell us how good they smell! -Marilyn
Cyst
Why not spray with Nature's Fresh. It may not act as quickly as some of these other conditions, but one man put it on a cyst on his arm that had been very painful and had wonderful relief from the pain. This was at a meeting I did. -Inge Wetzel
Deodorant
We have just moved and in the mess of it all, I could not find my Pau d'Arco Lotion that I have been using as a deodorant. I remembered reading here on the forum that someone uses Nature's Fresh as a deodorant. So my choices were to run to the store and buy some regular deo or use the NF I had in the house. So I tried it. I have been using it for over a week now and it is AWESOME! Even in this horrible heat and humidity it has held up. WOW. So, there is one more use for NF in my home. -Leslie Lechner
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fibromyalgia
I have sold a bunch of Nature's Fresh to FMS people. My assistant's mother got total relief from her pain with it. She soaked herself for a while and needed less and less until now the pain is all gone. -Inge Wetzel
Gardening Testimonial
Just wanted to let you know I have absolutely the best flower garden yet! Every few weeks I spray the whole plant with straight Nature's Fresh and at a separate time I spray with diluted Sunshine Concentrate (the same light blue color you would use on windows). I'm even getting compliments from people I don't even know who are out walking their dogs, and my neighbors are wondering what I did, as they have seen my futile attempts at gardening in the past. Great stuff!! By the way, I pour the Nature's Fresh into a spray bottle and spray the plants, as that pump sprayer would really do a number on my hands. -Carol Matz
Insect Bite
Personally, I like Nature's Fresh sprayed on. . . .My granddaughter got bit by an ant a couple days ago (those bites can itch for days) -- my daughter called and asked what to use, I told her Nature's Fresh. No more itching - it was just gone. If it's a poisonous insect (scorpion, etc.), I have used Black Cohosh & Combination 4, every 15 minutes with success. . . . I would certainly try the Nature's Fresh on that kind of a bite too though now. (We didn't have it the last time I was stung by something poisonous). -Georgiana Duncan
Moths
Remember the posting about Nature's Fresh and flies? Well, we had to travel and got caught in San Francisco's heat wave. When we stopped at a rest area the little moths filled our vehicle. I remembered that posting, opened one front door, and from the back started spraying with the Nature's Fresh – the little critters all flew out the door! We easily shut windows and doors and were on our way with no flying passengers. So you might want to open a door, and start from the opposite side chase them away with Nature's Fresh! It certainly will do no harm, and could even get you more sales! -Marilyn Navarro
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: