Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSG

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Thu 14, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: MSG Reply with quote

MSG

I think I'm suffering from effects of MSG. Does anyone have info on it and some symptoms you could get from it? I have alot of small intestine pain which I feel flared my Fibromyalgia. I'm feeling like I could pass out when I'm standing, etc. My bowels are not moving like they have been. I appreciate any help on this. To get better what damages am I looking at? I have been flat on my back for days and I'm still not better, DB
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My experience with MSG is you will get liver spots, little brown spots, look like freckles on your arms, legs, face, etc. I would suggest the Chinese Tiao He Cleanse. This is a cleanse for the liver intestines. I also would suggest some Bifidophilus flora force for the intestine. As suggested on the bottle note must keep in the refrigerator. This should help the intestine also. I would increase minerals. This will help with back muscle pain. Best is Liquid Colloidal Minerals. If in the future you encounter bad foods I would suggest Activated Charcoal immediately. One capsule for every ten pounds of weight, seriously, and Environmental Detox. I always keep both of these on hand at all times. You may need some Food Enzymes for digesting food. You may need this daily. it is a wonderful product, especially if you still eat white bread or bread from stores or fast food places and red meat. It adds digestive enzymes to the intestines, helps digests food that our bodies can no longer digest easily. -Susan Bartlett
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
MSG & Hives
Does anyone know of any relationship between MSG and hives. Would it be possible for hives to occur if there has been too much MSG. If so, what should be done? -Donna Irby
- - - - - - - - - -
Lots of people have food allergies and are very sensitive to msg. If you have allergy symptoms for eating it - I urge you to avoid it. If your allergy worsens you could be in real trouble. For symptomatic relief of hives in general I think HistaBlock will help control the histamine reaction involved in this allergic reaction. #1 stay away from msg, #2 HistaBlock, #3 build up your digestive process by taking ALJ daily for at least 6 months. -Sandy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: