Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mouth and Eyes Dry

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Mouth and Eyes Dry Reply with quote

Mouth and Eyes Dry

Wake up in the morning and find myself with dry mouth and eyes. Some times the eyes are swollen shut with pus running out. I work as a printer and am exposed to chemicals on a daily basis. This I know has something to do with it as I am aging. I've been in it for the last 25 years. Doing my best to get away but my age is going against me. Doing my best in trying to get out. In the mean time I need to look for something to take care of what is troubling me at the moment. Please help if you can. Sincerely, Tom Majors
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For toxic chemical build up you need to use Enviro Detox. This will help get the chemicals out of your body. You should also consider doing a Tiao He Cleanse, perhaps more than one time. To help get the stuff out of your respiratory system you can use ALJ because it helps with allergies. The stuff that gets into your eyes at work, goes into your nasal passages and you swallow it as well as breathe it in, so ALJ is reasonable at least for a short time. You can alternate weeks on the Tao He Cleanse and the Enviro Detox if you want. The other message should help clean up your eyes, but from my son and husband's experiences with toxic chemicals I know that what is already inside you is doing its insidious work and you can get rid of it with Enviro Detox and Tao He Cleanse. After a few weeks you can switch from Enviro Detox to Chinese Liver Balance and Milk Thistle Combination. Count up the years you have been exposed to these chemicals and take the Milk Thistle for as many months as you have been working with these chemicals to rebuild your liver. How will you know when you have detoxed enough? When the basic symptoms have disappeared. -Marilyn Navarro
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Try taking 5-6000 mg Vitamin C-1000 (NSP) a day. Take 400-800 iu Vitamin E+ Selenium a day. Make an eye wash of EW and take Liver Cleanse Formula. Wear a mask and protective eye ware. -Suzanne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: