Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Miscarriage

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Miscarriage Reply with quote

Miscarriage

To Prevent: False Unicorn, Nature's Prenatal & Red Raspberry daily throughout the entire pregnancy
When eminent: 2 False Unicorn + 2 Capsicum every 2 hours with complete bed rest for three days.
This will stop a miscarriage if the baby is healthy but not if it is deformed. -Kay Lubecke
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: My friend has miscarried for the third time. Is there anything to help her rid herself of it faster? Anything to help? I know of Pro-G-Yam and wild yam/chaste tree. What all could she find out from saliva testing? Two times she had to have a DNC. I hope there is help for her. She is devastated. -Stephanie
Red Raspberry will not only help strengthen the uterus to hold on to the egg but will help cleanse it of any abnormal tissue as well.

I had four miscarriages before having my daughter and the saving thing for me was large quantities of Red Raspberry and adding in the aminos via Super Algae along with EFA's. Try the Super GLA. Fats are essential to getting pregnant. She may want to look into the fact that pesticides and things like bug sprays (malathione) can cause miscarriage as well. Get the chemicals out. -Kimberly Balas
I just came a cross a book that had various studies on what vitamin B-6 was able to do for women who were pregnant or trying to get pregnant. There was a story of a woman who had miscarried 5 time within the first 7-8 weeks.

She was put on 300 mg. of B-6. Four months later she got pregnant and had her first child. She continued her B-6 intake. She got pregnant again and had another child. These children are now in there early twenties and were college honor students as well.

Women who had a lot of water retention while pregnant and took B-6 also saw relief within 6-8 weeks. Also, those who began to display gestational diabetes. The sugar imbalance reversed.

Anyhow, hope this is helpful information for anyone else you come across in the future.

I would give a B-complex along with extra B-6.
The study talks about doing this as well.

For people with diabetes I or II(not necessarily pregnant), the studies had great results when B-6 (300 mg per day) and magnesium where combined. 21 people were tracked for 20 years. The diabetes was very in control and all of the patients did not suffer from retinal problems or kidney problems like most long term diabetics. Most of them stayed at 20/20 eye site.
Best wishes. -Lourdes Martinez
Nothing in the body will heal without calcium. -Patty
- - - - - - - -
Often miscarriage is a hormonal issue. You might also try using the NSP Pro-G-Yam 500 Cream. Try adjusting your diet to less meat, and more veggies -- especially green, leafy veggies. -Georgiana
Q: Customer's daughter miscarried due to weak uterus. Does anyone know if 5 W would help this even if she isn't pregnant? -Joan
I would do Red Raspberry[i]. -LeRae
Drink homemade [i]Red Raspberry
tea, 2-4 cups a day. Red Raspberry helps tone the uterus! You can open capsules and put 4 to a cup of hot water to make your own tea. You could probably also do this with the tincture. -Sharon Grimes
Yes on Red Raspberry.

I would also consider a gentle cleanse for her before she gets pregnant again. Either Tiao He or Clean Start along with 2-3 bottles of Blue Vervain (1 teas twice daily). -Desiree
Make sure mom's lungs are strong. Women with weak lungs have higher rate of miscarriage.

Can also be a case of weak capillaries at the uterine/placenta interface. If so, rosehips!!!!

5-W is an excellent glandular balancer! -Judith Cobb
Q: I have a women and her husband that I will start working with next week. This couple has been trying to have a baby for the last 4 years. She has had 4 or 5 pregnancies and has miscarried between 8 to 10 weeks with each one. They both have had recurring yeast infections for the last year. She just went to the dr. a couple of weeks ago he advise her she had bladder infection and gave her antibiotics thankfully she did not take it she drank cranberry juice instead. They have tried different supplement programs on their own but none have worked. I have not worked much with this problem before so all help will be appreciated. Thanks. -Rita
I work with an ND and would suggest you try the new NSP product Yeast/Fungal Detox along with Tea Tree Oil for the yeast problem. For the bladder I would use JP-X, and for the pregnancy problem I would probably try False Unicorn. -Michele
As for Miscarriages? My speciality is natural hormone therapy. For women bleeding heavy or not able to get pregnant I have them start Progesterone cream. Women have used this cream during pregnancy to avoid miscarriages and no harm was done to the baby. As for the infection, treat the husband too. They can pass it each other. -Suzanne
Hi Rita! Along with the other suggestions, I would look at heavy metal toxification. I'm not sure it would cause miscarriage, but it WILL make candida almost impossible to get rid of. And, it would not be an environment conducive to a healthy fetus. The new product Heavy Metal Detox along with the new Yeast/Fungus Detox (which gets the yeasty beasties at all three stages of growth) would be very beneficial. Be sure the bowels are eliminating 2-3 times a day; when these things are being pulled from the cells you want them to go OUT ASAP! If bags under eyes, Kidney Drainage (avail Oct. 15th) would also be helpful to make sure elimination is working well. If these two areas are constipated/clogged up, you would probably see some nasty results coming out of the skin.........
I usually recommend the colon cleanse at the same time as the candida program to make sure the die-off is coming out and not making the person feel really bad. The perfect time to make a healthy and clean environment is BEFORE getting pregnant...they have the perfect opportunity to do so now. -Nancy
Get them both on a program to balance their ph. I would also suggest being treated by a good acupuncturist. -Cindy
To Prevent: False Unicorn, Nature's Prenatal & Folic Acid & Red Raspberry daily throughout the entire pregnancy. Use a "mild food diet", eliminating all red meat, sugar and junk food.

When eminent: Immediately begin by chewing Calcium & Magnesium tablets every 15 minutes for at least two hours.

Also take 2 False Unicorn + 2 Capsicum every 2 hours with complete bed rest for three days.

This will stop a miscarriage if the baby is healthy but not if it is deformed.

Source: Recipes for Success card reference
© Lubecke Enterprises, 2000
-Kay Lubecke
Q: What herbs are good to take after one has just had a miscarriage? Red Raspberry and False Unicorn come to mind, but any other suggestions would be appreciated. -Laura
Laura, The Essential Oil Rose would be very beneficial to help recover from the loss. To help PREVENT miscarriage, the Pro-G-Yam Cream may be helpful. -Nancy
Stress-J and Nutri-Calm also. -Marilyn Navarro

==============
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: