Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mind Confused

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Mind Confused Reply with quote

Mind Confused

I'm an office manager and the pace is hectic. Over the past four months it seems as if I can't concentrate. I re-read the same paragraph over and over and cannot comprehend it. In the past, reading it out loud helped, but not any more.

I am not forgetful, just feel as if I cannot make my mind focus, focus, focus.

I've been on NSP'S Gingko Biloba Gotu Kola with Bacoba for about two months and really don't feel as if it is helping at all. I would value your input and recommendations greatly. -Valerie
- - - - - - - - - -
What is your diet like? Are you eating correctly and drinking enough water? Nutrition can greatly affect the mind, especially during stressful times.

You may want to try adding Nutri-Calm to give you your B's and C's to help handle the stress better, Colloidal Minerals to give your body some of its building blocks and some good enzymes to help you digest the food you are eating.

You could also diffuse Lavender Oil or the FOCUS blend in your office or, if you are in an open area or cubicle where you can't diffuse the oils, just put some on a tissue and sniff it occasionally.

You can also try a Yoga or Tai Chi class to help you relax after work. If these aren't available, try some meditation. -Mike
- - - - - - - - - -
Amen to the diet! Water is VERY important as mild dehydration causes confusion...are you drinking half your body weight in ounces daily (64oz for 128lb person)? So does hypoglycemia, so Spirulina or Licorice root can be of help.

Herbally, we love the plain Gotu Kola, actually the ATC Gotu Kola, but they don't have that anymore :~( About 4 twice a day is great. Or, the Focus Attention powder or is also wonderful!

Essential Oils: currently my favorite recipe: 8 Grapefruit, 4 Rosemary, 4 Pine, 2 Peppermint. Works great on the Aromaball for a small area or mix it into a spritzer and spritz it periodically. I don't think anyone in your office would mind...they might even want to sign up and order their own!!! For that matter, if this focus problem just recently started, have there been any new chemical sprays or "Plug-ins" introduced into the office by other workers? If so, ban them! ;~) -Suzanne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: