Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Migraines - Hysterectomy?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Migraines - Hysterectomy? Reply with quote

Migraines - Hysterectomy?

I wish I could say that Progesterone Cream has helped me. I am very discouraged trying to find the cure for my migraines. Of course, I do have a big fibroid and yes, the dr. wants to do a hysterectomy. I have been putting it off for 4 months now, hoping to find a cure to keep me from having to do that. And who knows if a hysterectomy would help these headaches anyway. Have them 2-3-4 times a /month lasting 2-3 days at a time... I'm tired.- Help me if you can! -Jill White
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Jill, If your doctor is recommending a hysterectomy because of your Migraines I suggest you find another doctor, this definitely isn't a good choice. I have never had a migraine but I have read a lot good articles on the positive use of Fever Few to reduce/eliminate migraines. I would give this a try before opting for surgery. I had a hysterectomy over seven years ago, but it was due to female problems that I suffered for over 20 years. After having a hysterectomy I have used natural items, such as the Progesterone Cream you mentioned, along with black cohosh, evening primrose oil, flax seed capsules, soy, red clover and vitamin E. All of these have made a real difference in reversing all signs and symptoms of menopause. Jill, I hope you find something that will work for you. -Louise
- - - - - - - - - -
I have had migraines all my life and they have gotten fewer with age....it helps me to take Magnesium daily and extra when it is "about that time". Diet is important....no cheese, wine or trigger foods like caffeine. -Robin
- - - - - - - - - -
The migraines seem to be hormonal. I would do two programs of Tiao He Cleanse. Also take Female Comfort, Super GLA, Food Enzymes. Spray Nature's Fresh on the abdomen. V-X can be used as a supplement as well as a vaginal suppository to help break up the fibroid. Stay on the Female Comfort and Super GLA. You have to clear up the hormonal problem to get rid of the migraines. -Chottsie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: