Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MetaboStart EF

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: MetaboStart EF Reply with quote

MetaboStart EF

Hello, Does anyone have testimonies about this product. It's kind of costly, so I would like to provide my client with some success stories to make her feel more comfortable about the cost. Thanks. -Marie
- - - - - - - - - -
I have lost 55 pounds on the 7-Keto and I didn't diet at all. I would have added the MetabomaxEF if I had needed it because it is fantastic. So is the Fat Grabbers and the Carbo Grabbers. I have no experience with the CLA. Yes, the "kit" is pricey but the 7-Keto alone is $38.75 for a 2 week supply, for around $10 more they can have everything in our weight loss arsenal!

And if they think that's too much just have them call up Weight Watcher's and see how much the dues are a week, every week whether they go to their meetings or not! And that's before they end up buying cookbooks, and fat-free this and sugarless that, which we know is horrible for the body.

I found I need 2 7-Keto a day to lose, and most of my customers have as well. The reason I'm trying to explain is I don't think everyone can lose with just 7-Keto. Some of my customers have not had the success I have. I do a lot of business in the weight loss products and have found everybody responds to some more than others.

SF - I have found tends to work better with men, although it's a great cleanser for the start of any weight loss program.

MetabomaxEF - has tons of stuff to help the body work better and that helps to lose. It has many safe thermogenic (fat burning)ingredients and really does reduce appetite and give some energy (I believe because it helps balance blood sugar among other things). It's $21.95 for 3 wks so I give that to those who are cheap or broke.

Fat Grabbers - is just fiber that is highly attracted to fat, with meals it grabs the fat and makes it unavailable for digestion, you don't digest it, you don't get calories from it. I have had tons of success with customers losing with this, especially young women. Taken without fatty meals, or between it looks for fat deposits to break down. It's very good for people who have high cholesterol.

Carbo Grabbers - this is supposed to grab 50% of the carbs so you don't get the calories from them (don't know how it does it) My Atkins people are going crazy over it!

If someone comes to me looking to lose weight, I sell them the weight loss products. I know it would be more beneficial to try to get them on a more healthful program first but I feel like if I can show them this works they'll come back to me for their other health issues. Good luck with your customer, and believe me, the "kit" is not that expensive for 2 weeks of products that really work. -Mandy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: