Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Menstruation Frequent

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Menstruation Frequent Reply with quote

Menstruation Frequent

I have a 22 year old who is menstruating approximately every 2 weeks since she gave birth last January. Prior to that she had no menstruation for 2 years (drug abuse). Before that they were scant and irregular, and only every few months. Any suggestions? -Stormie
- - - - - - - - - -
This happened to me when I gave birth to my last child. The doctor prescribed something (I can't remember the name of it) to "trick" my body into thinking I was ovulating so my cycles would straighten out. I refused to take the prescription and decided to take Pro-G-Yam cream instead. My cycles were back to normal within one cycle. Just recently I noticed that I wasn't ovulating again and had a 27-day cycle instead of the normal 32 days. I started the Pro-G-Yam cream, ovulated, and lengthened my cycle back to 32 days. I also noticed that I didn't have any lower back or tail bone pain this time and the flow was a lot lighter. Dawn P.
- - - - - - - - - -
Dawn is correct, Pro-G-Yam would probably be beneficial, but you might want to start with Menstrual Reg. It works SO well, and I would choose to start with something like that first for a young woman that age. Women with too little progesterone "usually" skip their periods, or have long cycles or lengthy periods, rather than every two weeks.

Look at her diet also - is she eating commercially produced meat and dairy? There are so many things that could effect her if she still has drug toxins left inside her body. -Sharon Grimes
- - - - - - - - - -
Female Comfort - with Dong Quai. It helped quite a few women. One was even scheduled to have surgery and her bleeding stopped and she became regular. Just as directed! -Beth
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: