Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Menstrual Bleeding - Excess

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Menstrual Bleeding - Excess Reply with quote

Menstrual Bleeding - Excess

I have a lady with a question I need help answering:

She is having excessive menstrual bleeding. She described it as extra heavy flow (even gushing) which doesn't stop in between cycles. She'd rather not take the aggressive measures the doctor suggests, so wants to see what can be done naturally. She said that when ever she gets a shot for numbing like at the dentist office with epinephrine in it which constricts blood vessels, she will get a migraine headache. I thought of NF-X but wondered if because it constricts capillaries in the extremities that it could cause migraines as well.

Please let me know if you know of any ideas that could help her. -Diana
- - - - - - - - - -
You might have her start the Natures Sunshine Pro-G-Yam 500 right away. Have her use it every day, 2 times a day for one month with out stopping. She is probably in the phase of not producing enough progesterone to balance her estrogen. This is quite common with those of us going through menopause. Have her stay away for vasodilator such as coffee and alcohol until the bleeding subsides.

After the first month of using the cream, have her use the cream 3 weeks on and one week off. The week off should be the week of her menses. It might take 3 months to regulate but is worth while. If this does not work then she might be suffering from ovarian cysts or fibroid tumors. Regardless, a month should get results if this is not the case. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: 43 year old female who has been menstruating for the last month continuously. Has had very long and difficult periods for over the last several years. -Jana M.
- - - - - - - - - -
A couple suggestions -- she might try False Unicorn, 6 twice daily to start. Decreasing after a week to 3, twice daily. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
Has she been checked for endometriosis or fibroid tumors? I have two clients that had very heavy bleeding. They took the V-X formula in both the suppository form for 4 weeks and 6 capsules orally. After this time they just did the oral intake for about another 3 months. Their fibroid tumors are 90% gone. Taking capsicum (4-6 a day) will also help diminish the excessive bleeding but the V-X is needed to get rid of the fibroids. I understand that the V-X formula also works for endometriosis. Best wishes. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
Menstrual Reg is great for this. The bottle suggests you take more to stop the excessive flow. -Jeanette Barcus
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: