Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Memory Loss

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Memory Loss Reply with quote

Memory Loss

I've tried Ginkgo and most of the products to help my husband with his memory loss. I give him Vitamin Mineral Supplements, antioxidants and various other supplements while attempting not to create an imbalance. The only thing I can think of is perhaps his excessive consumption of sweets may contribute. He is a very intelligent person and I see deteriation in his mental capacities. Even a Para Cleanse program didn't help much and I did it 3 times. His head shakes sometimes when he's experiencing a degree of intensity, but he doesn't have the symptoms of Parkinson's. It seems to be more of a muscle condition. His hands will also shake sometimes on use. Thanks. -Marianne
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Try SynerProTein to keep his blood sugars level. One scoop 3 times daily. He also needs the amino acids that the SynerProTein will provide him. Get him off the high sugar foods. Also use Brain Protex and B Complex daily. How are the bowels? Is he going 2 times daily? If not get on the herbs for the bowels, Cascara Sagrada. If he's skipping days or Psyllium Hulls if it is just once a day and lots of water throughout the day. -Mike Zavitz
I have a client who is having tremendous success with Brain Protex w Huperzine. She experienced lack of oxygen to her brain and had a hard time with her long term memory. She says she now remembers things that she couldn't before. Hope this helps.
Try the Artemisia Combination. This is a very potent anti parasite remedy we've had great success with. I would also suggest Olive Leaf Extract . He may have a candida problem as well maybe he would be happier with Brain Protex to help nourish his brain. Also give him Chromium GTF and help him get off the sugar. -Chottsie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: