Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mega Chel - Blocked Carotid Arteries

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Mega Chel - Blocked Carotid Arteries Reply with quote

Mega Chel - Blocked Carotid Arteries

Has anyone had success unblocking carotid arteries with the Mega Chel program. The right one is blocked 50%, left one is only 15%. Want to take care of this while we still have time. Thank you. -Kathy
- - - - - - - - - -
Not those arteries specifically -- but my most notable cleared artery involved a gentleman who had leg ulcers from a blocked artery. He took the entire Mega Chel program and cleared his arteries. His energy level increased to the point where he could resume activities such as riding a bike AND his leg ulcer healed. He had 3 majorly blocked arteries. He was the most remarkable case I've had.

I'm almost 65 and had my arteries checked last year and they were in the 0% blockage range and I've done periodic artery cleanses since before NSP came out with Mega Chel.

I would definitely encourage your to do this program for one month for every 10 years of age MINIMUM!! Also, be sure to be doing some type of bowel program at the same time. At least psyllium and LBS-II. If your bowels don't carry all the debris from the arteries you can feel sluggish and sometimes slightly ill. Increasing your bowel activity will usually prevent this from happening. -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: