Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meal Discomfort Relief

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Meal Discomfort Relief Reply with quote

Meal Discomfort Relief

Do you feel uncomfortable after a holiday meal?

Digestive Enzymes are required to you help break down food into a usable form. Most experts agree that our refined foods today contain little, if any, enzymes to help you with digestion.

Proactazyme Plus provides the necessary enzymes that help break down food particles to improve digestion and activate vitamins and extract the minerals your body needs.

Natures Sunshine Proactazyme Plus will help you maximize the nutritional value in all the foods you eat.

I know you can trust Natures Sunshine because they are backed by 30 years of expertise and unsurpassed quality assurance. Try Proactazyme Plus today!

Here is what users of Proactazyme Plus are saying:

"I used to get an upset stomach feeling fairly regularly. Certain foods didn't agree with me, or sometimes I would simply eat too much. I started taking Proactazyme® about four years ago-one capsule with every meal, or two if I had a big dinner. My stomach troubles are practically non-existent! I now take Proactazyme Plus faithfully."

--D. Anderson, Utah

"A few years ago I was diagnosed as having an "acid stomach," hiatal hernia, esophageal reflux, and esophagus ulcers. For a period of time I took prescribed ulcer medication, later over-the-counter medication, including massive doses of antacids. None of these medications cured or even completely relieved my condition. My condition gradually worsened until I found out about herbal remedies.

I tried the products, Gastro Health and Proactazyme Plus . After only one dose, my stomach felt better! The herbal remedies are like a miracle! I have been faithfully taking the recommended amount. Now I can eat most anything without pain or indigestion. --K. Evans, Blue Creek, Ohio
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: