Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Male Menopause (Andropause)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Male Menopause (Andropause) Reply with quote

Male Menopause (Andropause)

Is DHEA-M and X-action the best we have for male menopause or is there something else to raise testosterone? -Michele
- - - - - - - - - -
Check the man's adrenal glands sometimes when these glands are off on a male they can cause hormonol imbalances. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
A gentleman came in this morning saying he was experiencing hot flashes, and had asked his doctor if he could take our FLASH EASE. The doctor told him - NO - this was for a female hormone replacement. I tended to disagree, but would appreciate any comments. Could someone tell me their theory of a male hot flash and what would be good to take for it. Thanks for your help. -Melody
- - - - - - - - - -
HY-A and a "little dab" of Progesterone Cream seemed to stop my own "hot flashes" a few years ago. I would wake up in the middle of the night with heat and sweating from the upper center of my chest -- my thymus area. I went through it for about a month before I decided to use these two products. Then, after less than a week of using them, the experience went away, and hasn't returned. I used the products for about a month after that, then stopped, but didn't have the problem again.

Whether these were true "hot flashes" or a temporary imbalance in my hormonal activity, I don't know. I do believe the regimen worked, and have recommended HY-A and progesterone cream to men over 40 several times since then. (I use the Restored Balance Men's Formula, a progesterone cream to which "men's herbs" have been added.) Personally, I use the cream now only "occasionally." -David Ross, ND
- - - - - - - - - -
My name is Jeff and I'm a 41 Year old Male. I have experienced hot flashes throughout the last few months. I'm not sure what causes them but my cheeks, head and body get extremely hot and then in 15 to 20 minutes I cool down. I've not taken anything for it. I guess I think it will pass. It isn't painful or anything, just a little uncomfortable unless it's cold out :) I don't know if the hormone medication would be good or not? -Jeff
- - - - - - - - - -
I was just reading thru the messages left and found these male "flashes" notes. Everyone is dealing with levels of stress but men especially are feeling the extra burden of stress due to the economical condition of our society and the fact that their emotional makeup is to be "providers". This is placing an extra weight on the nervous system..which will stress glands and them become hormonal.

It may be that bathing in warm sea salt (1/2 cup to a tub)and water or being in the ocean for an hour every other day will make the corrections. The ocean is the best since it's chemical balance is almost exactly that of our body chemistry...but not everyone can be as lucky as we Hawaiians...the bath tub will work especially with 3 drops of Sandalwood essential oil and 5 drops of Lavender Fine Oil added. 1 or 2 baths may be all it takes. aloha. -Marte Kliesh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: