Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magnets

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Magnets Reply with quote

Magnets

I'm in NSP but someone just showed me info on magnets is this legitimate?. -Chris
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yes it is, but there are different qualities. I have used them for years. -Inge Wetzel
Magnets are good to a point but can be harmful if you don't use the right kind's. With the polarity set up in them right we are taught in class, certified natural health professionals, that you can not use them all the time. Like wear them for hours a day. This is where they can become harmful and also some people can not use magnets at all because of there nervous system is off and magnets will make them worse. I would advise you to muscle test your body to see if your system can use magnets or not. -Mechelle Eliot
I hate to disagree but this is incorrect. I understand that this was said at cnhp but it is not true. I have been using magnets for years and have some on me for hours a day, also many of my clients. Yes not all magnets are equal but the right ones cannot harm you. Thousands of people walk, sit and sleep on them all the time. -Inge Wetzel
Thousands of people walk, sit and sleep on them all the time. I know that magnets are very very beneficial for a lot of people. Have seen them work wonders for a lot of problems, but I believe we are forgetting, overlooking a very important aspect of using magnets. They are not for everyone. So even if people are looking into good quality magnets from reputable companies doesn't mean that every one will benefit from magnets. I have to agree with another post here about the importance of muscle testing to see if an individual will benefit from magnets because there are some circumstances that using magnets can make a problem worse. It's the simple concept that what works for you may not work for someone else. We are all bio chemically different. Each person's ailments should be addressed as so, so not to choose sides but just reminding people to keep in mind that even though we know some things to be highly effective in helping people, improve their health, doesn't mean that same product or therapy will be beneficial or of any help to another. This is the importance of muscle testing or even getting a good back ground history on the person to better decide what type of program to suggest for them. -Stacey Brown
I have to agree. My husband uses magnets for his shoulder and back pain and seems to benefit from them. For his birthday I bought a mattress pad with magnets for our bed. Several months later when I was visiting my naturopath I mentioned that my right breast was a bit tender and that I had a cyst there, I told him about the magnet mattress and he said that magnets increase circulation and that if you have a cyst you don't want to increase circulation to it as it will grow. Well I went home and took off the mattress pad and several days later the tender breast stopped. I am not saying that magnets are bad but I won't sleep on them again and don't want my husband to rely on them either. What they do is mask his pain. It comes right back when he takes the magnets off, therefore, they are not a cure just a postponement of the inevitable. What we need to do is find the reason behind his pain and treat that. Then he won't need the magnets. -Beverley Roth
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: