Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lymphodema

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Lymphodema Reply with quote

Lymphodema

Was recently informed of a friend who is now suffering from lymphodema. She was a smoker for years and had a chronic problem with swelling in the calf of one leg but now since quitting smoking the lymphodema has spread to the length of both legs so severe in fact that she has had to change her clothing sizes. Any suggestions would be appreciated. She has sought help via acupuncturist. etc. Anyone have any direct experience with this condition? -Ramona
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Have a close friend who will not try herbs because of bad experience and she suffers tremendously. Her lymphodema is a secondary effect of radical mastectomy and she is miserable. Another friend has lymphodema in only one arm from the same basic cause, secondary effect of mastectomy years ago. She is going to try Cellu-Smooth and Cellu-Tone to see if any improvement comes from this. -Marilyn Navarro
Q: What herbs can be used for Lymphodema of an arm? -Don
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Don. Im so sorry, I know how painful Lymphodema is. My daughter is a fitter for lymph pumps and I have helped some of her patients with Lymphomax, Mega Chel and Combination potassium for edema. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - -
One of the best things that I have used for this is IN-X along with Helichrysum in a Massage Oil. You could also do some Pau D'Arco tea and IF-C with it to help. -Kimberly Balas
- - - - - - - - - -
Consider the following, along with your current program or treatment: Hi Potency Protease, 1 - 3xday, empty stomach. Check the kidney's and make sure they are draining also (pH and conductive ions). Also, the adrenals are extremely important. They regulate cortisol levels. If there is no cortisol levels, inflammation will result throughout the body. NSP's Adrenal Support and HY-C are great for this. Keep feeding the adrenals, they do seem to come around. Proper stress management will help them faster. I've also had good results with passive exercise machines. Consider this along with your manual lymphatic drainage technique. Remember, diagnosing a disease name is symptoms the body is communicating. Continue listening and working with the body's communication process. The body is always in a homeostasis. Weather good or bad, the body is only balancing itself based on what is has. Simply change what it has (the environment) and it will readjust itself. -B. Tiller, N.D.
Do not forget about Cellu-Tone EO Blend. -LeRae
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have had success with Lymphomax, Colloidal Minerals, and have used Frankincense E.O. on feet and on the ears. -Virginia Dassler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: