Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lymph Node Swollen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Lymph Node Swollen Reply with quote

Lymph Node Swollen

Hi, My daughter's friend from Africa just recently got a lump under his arm and he thinks it might be a swollen lymph node. What would be good for that? -Maxine
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Lymph Drainage, Natures Fresh Enzyme Spray sprayed on area several times a day and decrease stress level if stress present by supporting adrenals (Vitamin C in calcium ascorbate form preferred for adrenal stress at 4000-10,000 mg. depending on bowel tolerance AND B-complex with extra B-5. Make sure all avenues of elimination are working well (skin, lungs, kidney, colon). Exercising and deep-breathing stimulate the lymphatic system to eliminate toxins more effectively---Have him take a deep breath whenever he thinks about it. Also he can do brisk, but light lymphatic massage in the area by quickly but lightly rubbing back and forth over the area for several minutes, several times a day. Also, will want to look at the underlying cause (besides stress) such as possible infection, lowered immune system, etc. or one of the other avenues of elimination not working properly, possibly causing the lymphatic congestion (e.g. toxic colon, kidney weakness, etc.) Hope this helps. -R.L. King
- - - - - - - - - - - -
I've used Lymphatic Drainage AND Kidney Drainage, to "break up" and support the elimination of that congestion (Thank you Dr. Greenberg for teaching me how important it is to support the kidneys during this type of work.) I would add BP-X, but definitely not for pregnant or lactating women.

Tei Fu essential oils, applied topically (careful not to get this in your eyes, it really smarts). Have used this with my own family, including babies. PLUS, lots of Bifidophilus Flora Force and LOTS of Water. Of course, walking, gentle exercise, and deep breathing also help to move lymph. Hope it helps. :) -Jan
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Stress causes the spleen to secrete an excessive amount of ymphocytes, which clog the lymphatic system. When the adrenal glands are under- functioning, the body retains toxic waste in the lymphatics. Lymphatic Drainage Liquid Mullein (3 capsules) + Lobelia (1 capsule) 3 times daily Lymphomax and/or Cellu-Smooth Adrenal Support, Licorice Root* or HY-A to support the adrenal glands Ginger Baths hot enough to cause sweating. -Kay Lubecke
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: My daughter had surgery last month to remove a large cyst in her armpit. The surgeon then told us it was actually two lymph nodes he removed. The pathology report later stated this was cat scratch disease. Then two days later as soon as the bandage came off another node had swollen in the same exact placem to the same size about quarter sized. I have researched this online and it seems that this node might be this way for many months. The pediatrician and surgeon seem baffled and I feel caught in the middle. She is due to go back the end of next month and I am desperately trying to help this thing shrink before then. I don't feel comfortable with their insecurity. I have had her on LymphoMax for about a week but she has trouble swallowing this. Any advice would be so appreciated. -Teri
I would definitely put her on Olive Leaf Extract and Oregon Grape. Cat scratch fever is not something to fool around with and definitely not something you can cut out. It is a serious infection. -Inge Wetzel
There are physical things you can do to get lymph flowing. It eventually dumps into the lungs. To be cleaned up dry skin brushing. Get an all natural bristle back bath brush and dry brush the skin towards the heart, rebounder, mini trampoline moves lymph quickly and efficiently. What about VS-C liquid for the cat scratch fever? The cause it seems she has an infection virus in the lymphphatic system. Guardian EO can be inhaled and applied to bottoms of the feet. I would try getting Olive Leaf Extract into her also. -Nancy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: