Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lymph Glands

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Lymph Glands Reply with quote

Lymph Glands

I am looking for what to use to flush the lymph glands. The lymph nodes under my left arm are very swollen and have been for 3 days or so. I have increased water consumption and will be using an cider vinegar soak tonight. Any other ideas? -Lori Gobble
- - - - - - - - - -
You may want to use the product, Lymph Drainage (A liquid) and jump on a mini trampoline. (Jumping on your bed might work -- but it's hard on the bed . . . . . ) -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
A lymph flush I used is one cup of organic apple juice, juice from one lemon and a tablespoon of olive oil. Drink this once a week while flushing the lymph system. Sweating is good too.. helps eliminate toxins etc.. -Kim
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: My grandson has had a swollen lymph gland in his neck and sometimes one right above the hair line since he was born. He is now 3 1/2. Doctors say he will outgrow! He takes ALJ's regularly. Any other suggestions. My daughter is concerned about Hodgkin. Thank you. -Nita
- - - - - - - - - -
My son, age 8, has had these and sometimes they reoccur when he has something going on with upper respiratory. I use Lymph Gland Cleanse followed by Lymphomax. Use vitamin A&D. You can give him Ultimate Echinacea which is liquid. -Chottsie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: