Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lump Under Arm

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Lump Under Arm Reply with quote

Lump Under Arm

Anyone know what to suggest for a infected lymph gland in the armpit area? It has come before and sometimes surfaces and sometimes does not. It showed up and surfaced this time and is inflamed and sore to the touch. This occurrence has happened right before my monthly cycle. A regular Dr has told me to go have a mammogram and take some medication for the infection and then see a surgeon if it happens again. I have not done any of those suggestions. -Kelli
- - - - - - - - - -
I would do some Essential Oils (Cellu-Tone, Lavender and Tea Tree....) along with Nature's Fresh 2-3x a day. Add some a day for several days Lymphomax or Lymphatic Drainage and quit all deodorants/antiperspirants. -LeRae
- - - - - - - - - -
If your lump hurts, it is not cancer. Don't worry! Lumps that are cancerous don't hurt, that is why they are undetected and hard to find. I had the same problem with my arm pit recently. There is a lump there that hurts from using different types of deodorant. -Natasha
- - - - - - - - - -
I have seen that problem many times and have found that it is almost always caused by their underarm deodorant. Tell them to throw away their chemical deodorants and switch to a natural one. Baking soda can also cause the problem. I use the "deodorant stones" which work extremely well and cause no problems with clogged pores or lymph glands. I've heard that some essential oils also work but don't have any experience with them. -Duane
- - - - - - - - - -
I am prone to the same type of problem. I switched to a natural wild yam deodorant-don't remember exactly what's in it... and stopped buying under wire bras... a HUGE culprit for me. I still get much less inflamed, much less painful places once per cycle... but its not driving me crazy anymore. Even ONE DAY wearing an under wire bra and the problem resurfaces. Hope this helps. -Loretta
- - - - - - - - - -
I have the same problem and have had it for 9+ years. I've just lived with it and it seems less aggravated when I use a Tea Tree Oil based deodorant. It can be very painful though when it does flare up. The bumps will never go away, I've had them too long. But, if I could get rid of them totally, that would be great. -Pam Gill
- - - - - - - - - -
I am having good success with things like this by using the Lymphatic Drainage formula mixed in water and sipping it throughout the day. -Kimberly Balas
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: