Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lip - Blister on Inside

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Lip - Blister on Inside Reply with quote

Lip - Blister on Inside

My daughter has had a blister on the inside of her bottom lip for months. I have tried everything I can think of from NSP and nothing is making it go away. Please, I need some help with this - it looks like a water blister.
-Lisa
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Try Essential Oil of Oregano. 3 - 5 drops in water everyday and 1 drop on the blister before bed. -Mike
Peppermint Oil is touted as the best oral healer. Place the smallest amount on the tip of your littlest finger and apply to the blister. Keep it on the blister for as long as you can. Too much peppermint will gag you. It relieves pain. A little goes a long way. Apply several times daily. A Q-tip might work. I have also swished with Colloidal Silver, and kept it on the sore as long as I can before swallowing it. MSM/Glucosamine Cream on topically outside the area where the blister is in the mouth, provides for tissue healing and reduces inflammation. -Neva
Try giving her L-Lysine. I get these on occasion and that helps every time. Try one capsule, twice daily. -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: