Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lightening - Struck by

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Lightening - Struck by Reply with quote

Lightening - Struck by

I met a couple that were struck by lightening last July.

The man was struck in the back, there is an entrance but no exist. He has memory loss, and needs to sleep a lot and back pain. I read somewhere that black walnut was good for electrical shock. Would it be of use here? What other suggestions would you have?

The woman was struck in the arm and seems to have no ill effects.

Their son was sitting between them and didn't get hit. Thx -Karen Olerich
- - - - - - - - - - - -
I am an electric shock survivor from the 50's. As I get older, the damage is beginning to become more prominent. Electric shock affects the whole nervous system. If has an impact on digestive enzymes, the transmission of nerve messages etc. Many electric shock survivors also develop glaucoma, so you really need to nourish the eyes. I developed cataracts in my 20's, had lens implants by the age of 32 and glaucoma before 40. I did a search and found out through an electric shock survivor support ground that eye problems are common. They also can list other problems which may occur. Each person, of course, is unique.

Black Walnut is wonderful and I take it regularly. Thunderstorms bother me (even before they become apparent). I take black walnut, red raspberry, Vitamin C and put Clary Sage on my feet as soon as I know a storm is approaching. This helps a lot.

Dr. John Heinerman, "Science of Herbal Medicine", highly recommends black walnut. He says clinical experimentation within the last decade has determined that ellagic acid in black walnuts affords a protective antidote to electrical shock, accidental electrocution and lightening mishaps.

Also, just because a person does not exhibit a problem, does not mean there is no damage. Both persons should get involved in herbal nutrition to give their bodies the herbal food they need for healing. -Janet Tompkins
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: