Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Learning Disabilities Testimony

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Learning Disabilities Testimony Reply with quote

Learning Disabilities Testimony

Just wanted to share a client case and wanted to pass information I have found.

I have a 10 yr. old client who back when she started kindergarten her parents began to notice she was having problems retaining information and concentrating. This has continued and she was held back in one of her grades already.

About 6 weeks I examined her, and found she was very low on all her b-vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids.

B-Vitamins are essential for proper brain activity and memory and learning abilities. Essential fatty acids also play a big role (esp. Omega-3) in memory, learning, attention and behavioral issues.

Anyhow, we put her on the Focus Attention (she can't swallow capsules) and we have her on flaxseed liquid. She also takes her Herbasaurs Mult Chewable and some chlorophyll with her meals because I found she was low in her digestive enzymes (due to an overactive adrenal gland condition).

In 3 weeks her parents and other relatives began to see a positive change in her. She continues to slowly show more improvement in her attention and memory capabilities. Her parents are ecstatic.

Also, what came to my attention was that some of the b-vitamins along with magnesium are need to metabolize the Essential fatty acids (omega 6 and 3; flaxseed needs the break down). So even if we get enough in our diet we are not breaking it down properly for our bodies to utilize it if we are also low in b-3, b-6 and magnesium. -Lourdes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: