Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kidney

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Kidney Reply with quote

Kidney

I have a client who is going through menopause....and she has only one kidney. (She gave the other one to her husband). So we are very concerned what products she should use.

She tried Flash-Ease for about 4-6 weeks...it didn't stop her hot flashes...now we are going to try Pro-G-Yam Cream. We work only with one product at a time until we know her body will accept it. Any other suggestions?

Her other concern is what products will support the only kidney she has. Any suggestions? She worries what products will filter through her kidney or liver. Thanks in advance. -Cecelia U
- - - - - - - - - -
Dr. Wm. Martin says that EXACTLY 6 ounces of water with 2 tablespoons Chlorophyll taken each AM, first thing, will cleanse and strengthen the kidneys. NSP has the Kidney Drainage product, too, which will help keep the kidneys functioning properly. -Nancy
- - - - - - - - - -
Personally, in my opinion there is no reason that one kidney cannot function normally, as two. I function on one, my other is deformed congenital defect, mal-rotated, three times its size, and mis-shapen, lays low in my pelvis. I had glomernepheritis in that kidney when I was younger, so the last IVP I had said lt was functioning for both. I feel great, the only thing I have to be careful is not to contract any UTI's, because I am at higher risk for an infection with only one kidney functioning properly. Before I found herbs like parsley, KB-C, Uva Ursi, Cranberry Buchu. I was always getting UTI infections. As long as this woman was healthy before then she should still be healthy just less one organ. Ask the doctor one kidney is has the ability to function like two, but you have to take of yourself. I even carried a baby to full term without any difficulty. I use the progesterone cream. -Dee
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: A client had lupus at age ten, a kidney transplant at age 16. Is now 26 years old and her kidney function is going down. What would be advised for her? Her doctor is very comfortable with her trying herbs, etc. -Thanks. -Bev
- - - - - - - - - -
Kidney Drainage. I didn't realize it was a builder until Kim or someone said that at a seminar I attended. It does a great job with my kidneys. -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: