Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jock Itch

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Jock Itch Reply with quote

Jock Itch

Can anyone help with a really bad case of jock itch. We have been fighting it for 3 weeks and it is getting worse... He is testing for and taking para cleanse and bowel detox. I have made a poultice of Slippery Elm, Guardian Oil, Garlic, honey, B-Vitamins, Vitamin E, pure Aloe Gel. He is getting no sleep and becoming discouraged.... Thanks. -Amber
- - - - - - - - - -
We're talking big time fungus here. I find Black Walnut exceptionally good for this. 5, 3 times a day would have it under control in no time. I would imagine that Olive Leaf Extract would work also because in instantly stops athletes foot (also a fungus). The trick is to take enough to knock it out. We're talking internal use.. . . if you don't knock it out internally, it'll only come back.

Once the symptoms are revealed, think about doing a candida program or at the very least, take Acidophilus or Flora Force daily for a while and continue with your Black Walnut or Olive Leaf for a couple months. You won't need as much once the symptoms are relieved. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
I have found, quiet by accident, that Nature's Noni Capsules help with this, taken internally, 2 - 3x's a day. -Gwen
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: Would jock itch come from yeast? Does anyone have a suggestion for very itchy testicles? -herbmeister
Black Walnut internally works wonders. I would think that the Pau D Arco Lotion externally might extend some relief. . . .but I KNOW the Black Walnut internally is great! 4, twice a day would probably bring relief pretty fast. -Georgiana
Q: Does anyone have a suggestion on how to rid of jock-itch and female external itching? Is this caused by a fungus? Thanks for the help! -Jackie B
Yes, can be candida. Pau D'Arco Lotion externally on affected area and take Yeast/Fungal Detox. -Chottsie
You can make a yeast relief recipe using golden salve and adding 2 drops Tea Tree EO, 2 of Lavender, 2 of Geranium, 1 of Chamomile and mix them with the salve in a clean preferably glass container with a clean glass or wood stirring stick. It really helps the itch. -Margaret Jeffers
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: