Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iridology - Iris Signs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Iridology - Iris Signs Reply with quote

Iridology - Iris Signs

Ok, it was my understanding iris signs don't change.
A lady was in about a year ago and the questionnaire and iridology both pointed to nervous system primarily so we suggested Nerve Eight and she was also dehydrated, so water and also the Thai-Go for some inflammatory pains she was experiencing.

Long story short, she took Thai-Go about 2 months, but the water and Nerve 8 continually since then and...

Her "contraction furrows" are gone. The Collarette is still jagged, but the rings are gone.

So do some signs change and some don't? Or did the simple fact she stayed on one product so long (that she could tell worked for her) help the body totally heal the problem. -Desiree
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Who said iris signs don't change? Dr. Jensen taught that they do and had done extensive research to prove what he claimed. My favorite iridology website is _www.iris-ward.com_ (http://www.iris-ward.com) because it gets into the science of Iridology. You can find information about changes there. -Chottsie
So do some signs change and some don't?

As you said, I was told that they do not change, however, my eyes do NOT look like they did 5 years ago. None of the iridologists that I have asked about it believe me, so I stopped asking. -Leslie Lechner
I was also taught that if the signs change, they may take up to 10 years. But that is not exactly true. When I learned about herbs and Iridology (one of Kasara's first students!), a man walked around our class to show us that his brown eyes were starting to change back to blue. He worked very diligently as I recall and it took about a year. I saw this same man at Convention in San Francisco and his eyes are still blue.

Also, one of my clients worked very hard on detox, diet, as well and within 3 months, the shade of her eyes was lightened up so much that I could see it from standing 6 feet away from her. So it does not necessarily take that long. -Lisa A.
The fibers are controlled by nerves so when the nerves are contracting or expanding then the signs can change because of this. -Kimberly Balas
I know color can change because mine are much lighter than they used to be... I'm going for the blue eyes that are hiding underneath!! (After this 90-day cleanse I'm sure they'll be there...)

This would bring up a slightly off-topic question though, of just how accurate would "iris scan" identification be, especially if we all were constantly working towards great health? I have an article (photo) from National Geographic (an advertisement they sent me) showing some girl from India (?) who a reporter came back and found
20 years later... supposedly they verified her identity from her iris and her eyes don't look the same at all to me either. So what are "they" looking for? -Desiree
Yes, some things change, some things don't. The basic fiber structure pattern changes very little over our lifetime. Colorations may come and go. Nerve rings and radial furrows will change, as will many other features. The position of the nerve wreath doesn't change, but pupil toneus does. Sclerology signs change a lot.

What doesn't happen is that lacuna's don't fill in with healing lines, and they don't appear in the fiber structure either. -Steven Horne
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: