Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iridology - Classes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Iridology - Classes Reply with quote

Iridology - Classes

I am really fascinated by Iridology especially since I look at the whites of my son's eyes and see dark markings. I want to know what this means. I would like to begin to learn more about this and don't know where to start. Can anyone lead me in the right direction? Much Thanks !!! -Jackie Barham
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You can get Polaroid iridology cameras for around $500 and regular iridology cameras for around $1000 or so. If you want the computer, stands, etc with them, that runs much more. I used to have a camera, don't anymore (sold it to Lisa) - we just do the visual now.

When you start to look at eyes, and it is "what you do" - you tend to remember, at least I do, what peoples eyes look like - gets to be what you are good at. You don't need a camera to do iridology - my upline has been reading eyes for 25 years, and she has never had a camera.

If you want to learn about iridology - get Bernard Jensen's book - it is the iridology "bible" - -Kasara D'Elene
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.treelite.com has an Iridology course. The whites of the eyes is the sclera and that would be sclerology. There is a course out there on it, but right now it escapes me. I believe that you can get this through Tree of Light as well even though Steven is not the author of it. Many people just use a flashlight. I am sure that this will be addressed in the course. -Leslie Lechner
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: