Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Infertility

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Infertility Reply with quote

Infertility

Infertility
FEMALES: Female Comfort + Vitamin E with Selenium + Bayberry to open blocked tubes.
SynerProTein or Thermo-Meal 2x daily. (A study done at Stillman College, Tuscaloosa, AL found that high protein diets consumed by women, greatly increased the probability of pregnancy. Another study showed that 95% of infertile women ate too many carbohydrates and not enough protein)

MALES: Vitamin E W/selenium, Siberian Ginseng, & X-A.
Clean the colon - See BOWEL HERBS & FIBER PRODUCTS

NOTE: Adequate Vitamin C is necessary for proper hormone
production (Biology of Reproduction, 1995;52)
Kay Lubecke
Recipes for Success Card Reference File
© Lubecke Enterprises, Inc, 1998.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Always put every lady of childbearing age on Folic Acid because it prevents spinal cord deformity, a serious birth defect. Problem is, the Folic Acid is needed in the 2nd or 3rd week of pregnancy when most don't yet know they are pregnant.

So, for this couple I would put them on the Folic Acid plus and Super Supplemental, 4 a day. I put all my women who can get pregnant on 2 Super Supplemental every day and teach them the importance of staying with it. Only one of my couples has had a baby born with the defect; and, you guessed it, they weren't taking their Super Supplemental because they didn't want to spend the money. Now they have a severely deformed baby.
Get this important word out!
-Loretta Labrada
My first suggestion would be for them to wait a year and do thorough body, parasite, and candida cleanses in the meantime. Then start with making a baby. -Georgiana Duncan
I agree with Georgiana that cleansing first would be a great idea. I had a distributor that knew a couple that had been trying to have a baby for nine years. They both took the herbs listed on the infertility card in the Nature's Treasure Chest and in four months she was pregnant. The key is to work on their glandular systems.
The herbs listed in the Nature's Treasure Chest are:

Females: Damiana, Female Comfort, NF-X and Vitamin E
Males: X-A, Vitamin E, Zinc and Korean Ginseng
-LaVerne
The Recipe Card File suggests similar herbs with the addition of Bayberry to open blocked tubes and protein powder as part of their diet.

Also, don't forget our new products: Women's X-Action and Men's X-Action! But first the year of cleansing is the most important - especially at age 40. -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: