Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hyperhydrosis (Sweating)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Hyperhydrosis (Sweating) Reply with quote

Hyperhydrosis (Sweating)

What would you use for hyperhydrosis (severe sweating) This has been going on for years where I have beet red palms in morning upon awakening, severe sweating under arms, at night is mainly the head, chest, under arms, and smells bad. Worse at night sometimes. Feet sweat hardly ever. Face is red in cold or heat. Worse if I am nervous or hot. Thank you all. -Lillyanna
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just received my copy of the new third edition PDR for Herbal Medicines and it states that Lucium barbarum also know as wolfberry is used in traditional Chinese medicine for treating hyperhydrosis. Of course this is one of the primary herbs found in NSP's Thai-Go.

I did some research regarding your inquiry about excessive sweating. It is called hyperhidrosis, it is not a disease. It's a medical condition. If you would like further information, contact the International Hyperhidrosis Society (www.SweatHelp.org, 18 S. Third St., Philadelphia, PA 19106. - Jewel
I suffered with Extreme Hyperhydrosis sweating of my hands, armpits and feet since I was born. I tried every treatment in the book. I know that from experience the only thing that cures hyperhidrosis is Endoscopic surgery. All other treatments are costly, time consuming, painful or disappointing. My medical insurance paid for it, because it is a disability you have to have a doctor write a referral to your insurance so they don't think of it as cosmetic. I know how miserable it is but it can be cured and the surgical treatment has changed my lie!! -Janell
I stopped using deodorant with aluminum. Gone in less than three weeks. - Jim
My husband took Chlorophyll, 1 tsp. 5-6 times a day. – Lourdes Martinez
You failed to mention you son's weight. From my own past experience when I weighted 355lbs. Back then, (3 years now and holding) I would sweat no stop due to my weight condition. Now that I am lean and mean, I only sweat when I exert myself. –John
Try Dandelion 4 @pm and parsley 4 @am. Low Sodium. – S. Mitchell
I had a customer come in and he sweated terribly too. I was then told to look at the liver. Build then cleanse. Try one bottle of milk thistle then one bottle of liver cleanse and repeat until sweating is under control. I don't think Mom should cleanse though until she's done nursing. – Jeane C.
Some Ideas:
1- she can read an article I wrote on lymph -

http://www.truhealth.com/LymphYourbodiesDrainageSystemJune2005.htm

2- TOL - also wrote a Sunshine Sharing on this issue
3 - I would also MT for IF-C - to clear the heat, and/or Wild American Ginseng to cool her off -
4 - what goes in, must come out - what is she putting in her body?
5 - ginger baths, dry brushing - to help the lymph flush more
6 - she must know that it may take some months to stop this flow of toxins out of her body
7 - Also MT for Master Gland as her glands may be out of balance
8 - of course get her OFF of antiperspirants -Kasara D'Elene
Just heard an ad on the radio today advertising botox for excessive armpit sweating. Can ya believe it. I have to say since I gave up using antiperspirants I notice my armpits no longer feel tender, breasts rarely get tender around my period. My body had to go through a detox first. I did sweat a lot and it was more stinky than I would've cared for. Lots of Nature's Fresh and essential oils. -Chottsie
Sounds like the liver may be asking for some help. -Evelyn
------------------------
I believe it because it works!!! I have a friend who had it done and not only does she not have excessive sweating, she no longer sweats at ALL. Healthy, huh? I use lavender every morning after shower for deodorant and it works wonders for me. I smell good all day, even during exercise. It doesn't help at all with sweating, but who cares, if your sweat smells like lavender??? -Marie Francis
I read in Energy Times that sage is used by many herbalists for excessive sweating. -Marie Francis
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: