Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Human Papillomavirus

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Human Papillomavirus Reply with quote

Human Papillomavirus

I am very familiar with this virus as I had this battle when I was very young. If fact, it took many doctors before I received help. While most of the medical establishment believes that the virus is only a sexually transmitted disease, this is not totally correct. While this is often true, the body can also produce the virus by itself under circumstances which are not yet understood. There have been many cases of nuns and young women who were virgins and had been under doctors care for many years that developed the virus.

I personally believe that products that work with viruses would also help this problem like Super Algae, Colloidal Silver, and VS-C although I do not have any personal testimonies on this.

I can say I had the majority of genital warts burned out with a laser which was very painful. They also tried an acid, much more painful. They also tried interferon injections in the vaginal area with more pain and no help. All the doctors said I would get cancer and would die.

I eventually found a doctor that solved my problem in a very unusual way. I was sent to the pet store to buy some ocean salts (can't remember the brand name) that are used for fish aquariums. Dissolve the salts (can't remember the amounts) in water in a bathtub or sitz bath. Sit in this ocean salt water for 30 minutes once or twice a day for at least a month.

I can testify that this worked like a miracle and I have been cured for many years. May sound strange but I'd hate to think what would have happened if I had not found this doctor! -J Candy Arnold
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I personally don't have any experience with this type of problem, but wanted to at least give you this testimony.
Last November I was in Grand Rapids MI. to take my dad to a regional meeting. Tyler Sharp was there and the guest speaker was a lady by the name of Basheen Baker (I hope I'm spelling her name right). She stated she used VS-C for a few people who suffered from genital herpes. We know there is no real cure for this condition or that's what they tell us anyway.

To make a long story short, she used the VS-C in one case for about 3 months and all symptoms cleared. Knowing that viruses attach themselves to the blood system and your body just reproduces them, the virus can come back at any time. She had the individual continue the VS-C even though there were no physical signs of infection. After a period of a few months the symptoms came back worse than ever before. After an additional period of about 6 months, if my memory serves me correctly (fat chance), all signs cleared up and the virus had yet to return.

The VS-C had to break the virus and remove it from the blood system. This was not a quick process. It took time and dedication to remain on the herbs. It did pay off. I am tempted at times to try and call Basheen just to make sure the symptoms have not reoccurred! -Glen Byler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: