Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hormone Imbalance

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Hormone Imbalance Reply with quote

Hormone Imbalance

Since you were on birth control pills, I would suggest you go on a candida program for a few months along with Jack's Cleanse. I usually give women X-A first when they come off of birth control pills. They can only take it for 2 to 4 weeks and then have to quit and switch to something like FCS II. I would also suggest that you take calcium to the tune of 2 - 3, twice daily and up that to 4 or 5, twice a day the week before your period. The calcium taken with PDA, the herbs taken with Digestazyme. I would follow this for a month or two and see how you are doing before going any further. -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The synthetic progestins are known to have lots of negative side effects & don't have the benefits of natural progesterone. My guess is that the birth control pills have contributed to your hormone imbalance. You could get your hormone levels tested to get a better idea of what's going on (the saliva test is supposed to be the most reliable.) -Barb
Hormone Migraines have been an off and on problem for me. If I don't keep after balancing hormones, I'll get migraines during my menes. Things that help are Geranium Essential Oil, FC w/Dong Quai, Black Cohosh, Blessed Thistle, Cal/Mag, Magnesium, Feverfew (which is also beneficial for hormone problems). I felt one coming on this month and stopped it with a few capsules of Fenugreek and Thyme. I'm always amazed how well this product works.
I learned that hormone problems like estrogen dominance can bring on allergy symptoms. I now understand why I used to have allergies all seasons. The key is to keep the bowels working well and make sure the liver is cleansed and working efficiently (this is most of our problem).The liver is responsible for filtering and breaking down unused hormones from the blood. Unbroken down estrogen can be reabsorbed in the intestines and end up in the blood stream again. This can cause toxic problems like migraines, hormone related problems. There are many things in our environment and food and water that can affect our hormones. -Chottsie
I have a client with hormone related migraines. She is on Feverfew conc. & takes FCS II (prior to). This has balanced her quite well. I have also heard that HY-C is sometimes helpful for hormonal induced headaches. -Lindy
I feel very cuddly, sweet, get a feeling that all my walls are down, very loving the day before my period starts. I know it has to do with hormones. I want to know which ones, I want to feel like that all the time. I was thinking of using the wild yam but I am worried about fiddling with my hormone balance. I am 41 and have noticed this for as long as I can remember. -Susan
Try the Monthly Maintenance and instead of taking 18 a day for 10 days before the period, try 6 a day the rest of the month, and stop the 10 days before your period. -Loring
B-Complex takes the bad affects of birth control pills and blue Vervain cleans out the female tract. -William
Use Menstrual Homeopathic or PMS Works Great, Most get relief in first month but almost all problems go away by the 2nd month. Wonderful. I have a lot of teens on either one of these products. Add them to your program. -Martha Trahan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: