Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hepatitis A

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Hepatitis A Reply with quote

Hepatitis A

Does anybody know what I can do to help a man, in his mid 50s to combat "Hepatitis A".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Recipes for Success File recommends THIM-J to stimulate immune system, IF-C for inflammation, Chinese Blood Build,Milk Thistle Combination and/or Liver Cleanse Formula.

Una de Gato and Infection herbs "By the Ton". Fasting is very important with Hepatitis. The liver must be given the opportunity to be strengthened and cleansed. If there is a problem with fasting, try taking Fasting Plus to keep the blood sugar up. If possible, muscle test for Bacterial or Viral herbs. -Darlene Agle
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm afraid I can't help with distinguishing between the many forms of Hepatitis, but my brother got a "C or D strain" which we suspect he picked up from changing his daughter's diapers after she was vaccinated for the virus. Anyway, I do know that Hepatitis can affect the liver, so we gave him some Liver Cleanse Formula or LIV-J (can't remember which) and Milk Thistle Comb.. Chinese Blood Build and Chlorophyll are also good, as well as the Antioxidant Arsenal. Since it is considered to be viral, you can try the VS-C and Homeopathic Viral Recovery. For energy, of course you can add products like Nature's Chi. -Morgan Pfaff
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have had HCV (diagnosed ) for over four years. I believe that I have had it much longer. After having had two friends die from this disease I began to research what I could do with alternative methods to help with symptoms. I have had tremendous success with NSP products and would like to share with anyone interested.

There is much fear out there in the afflicted population and not much press given to the condition. I truly know more people with HCV than without it. It needs to be a focus for healing for all of us. This type of Hepatitis affects all of the body and is very symptomatic , especially in women. Although most of the allopathic doctors have told us it is depression, PMS, menopause etc. The truth is it is HCV. At least my doctor is acknowledging and listening now, he even sends people to me. -Michelle
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: