Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Headaches and Thirsty

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Headaches and Thirsty Reply with quote

Headaches and Thirsty

Male with headaches and unusual thirst, has also been having some problems with moderately elevated blood pressure. Has also been more uptight and stressed. He has been to the doctor and had blood work but nothing alarming showed up. -D
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Elevated blood pressure can cause headaches. As for the thirst, this is sometimes associated with exhausted adrenal glands and blood sugar problems. What is this man's diet like? Is he overweight, high caffeine consumption, high carbohydrate or high protein diet? Would like to hear a little more info on him to be able to help you out better, but for now I would suggest detoxing the body colon and liver primarily if he has the standard American diet. Definitely add some fiber to his diet along with Flax Seed Oil or Omega 3's, Chinese Mood Elevator is a wonderful combination for adrenal gland nourishment and support. Also might want to read into the benefits of Licorice Root and how it helps with blood sugar problems and with adrenal glands. Chromium GTF is also great for balancing blood sugar. Also if I'm not mistaken high blood pressure is usually associated with high blood sugar levels. Low blood pressure is usually associated with low blood sugar. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but this may be a good place to start looking for this man's problems. Hope this helps get you started. -Stacey Brown
He is overweight, he drinks a fair amount of caffeine, he eats fairly well. When he gets these headaches they are often associated with being thirsty. -D
What does he drink to stop the headache? water, coffee or what and does it stop the headache. Has he tried the Stress Pack? Does he have a copy of his lab work? It should show whether he is really normal or if he is edging up to the upper reaches of normal. Since we are all different, sometimes small things don't really get noticed and if he lives in a large metropolitan area sometimes blood work gets messed up in the lab. If he is grabbing a thirst maker like coffee, sodas with caffeine, very strong tea, etc., he may be making the headache he associates with thirst, so a diary of what he drinks when and when he gets the headaches might by an eyeopener to him. -Marilyn Navarro
I would strongly recommend that he get a hold of a glucose machine to keep on hand when he gets the headache and thirst, check his sugar levels. Standard blood testing will not always show blood sugar drops, surges. The unusual thirst leads me immediately to blood sugar. My children and I being hypo and my mother now being hyper this hits close to home. When I feel this way I immediately check my blood sugars and generally this is the problem. -Lisa Canon
What it sounds like to me is that his electro lights might be out of balance. Potassium level is what I would consider - fuel for the heart. I would suggest NSP's Potassium Combination and consider as well Herbal Trace Minerals. Balance his minerals as well as helping the kidneys flush toxins. There are a lot of symptoms with Potassium deficiency, especially if soda is consumed a lot. -Virginia

- - - - - - - - - -
Thirst that can't be satisfied is also a sign of EFA's deficiency. He may need Super GLA, Omega 3 Hi EPA, Flaxseed Oil....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: