Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hair Loss

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Hair Loss Reply with quote

Hair Loss

HSN-W with Jojoba Oil rubbed into scalp daily.
Phyto-Soy - Genistein provided by Phyto-Soy helps block
excess testosterone which causes baldness in most men and in some women.
Colloidal Minerals or Chinese Mineral -Chi

Can be caused by:
Low thyroid (TS II or Thyroid Activator with Target TS II)
Hormone levels (FCS II or C-X)
Stress (Stress Pack, Stress-J, Nerve Control, Nutri-Calm, or Stress Relief)
Low fat diets (Black Currant Oil or Evening Primrose to supply essential fatty acids for hair, skin, hormone production, & nails)
Lack of Vitamin A
-Kay Lubecke
© Lubecke Enterprises, Inc. 1998
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: I'm a 28 year old woman with moderate hair loss. This started about 1 and 1/2 years ago but became much worse when I stopped taking birth control pills, 5 months ago. Now I have lost so much hair that I can't wear my hair pulled back without my scalp showing through. I've been to a dermatologist who did blood tests and found elevated sex hormone binding globulin (protein that transports steroid hormones through the circulatory system, and slightly elevated testosterone. I've been taking 6 Phyto Soy/day, 6 Thyroid Activator/day, 3 Flax Seed Oil capsules/day, 1 Evening Primrose/day, 6 MSM/day, 4 Super Supplemental/day, 6 Female Comfort/day, 4 Milk Thistle/day and 3 Skeletal Strength/day. I've also done bowel cleansing with fasting, a parasite cleanse, a candida cleanse (although they are still with me) and a liver cleanse. I began this regime 5 months ago but haven't seen any improvement--in fact it has only gotten worse. Does anyone have any suggestions? -Tonya Faulk
I'm not sure if we are talking the same issue. I had this happen at menopause. I quit growing hair and lost what I had on my legs and under my arms. My head hair diminished by about 1/2, but not to the extent yours did.

I was this way for over 10 years and since using MetaboStart, the hair on my legs is now coming back after about 4 months on the product. I suspect it was the 7 Keto that did it. Which makes me think it was my thyroid that had gone wacko.

At convention he said he didn't think it worked hormonal, but this would make me think it does somehow help. You may want to check Thyroid Activator, etc for thyroid also. Hopes this helps. -Georgiana
We have had excellent results using Black Walnut Liquid, Kelp, Parasite Cleansing, Vitamins and Herbal Minerals. Hair growth usually begins around the third month on this program. -Glenda Hadley
Hair loss can be caused by lots of things besides hormone imbalance. Have you been tested for mineral deficiencies or thyroid problems? I would take Colloidal Minerals and see if that helps. I would also go to a naturopath or chiropractor who does testing to figure out the exact cause of your problem. I have sent several people to a chiropractor who does nutrition for this problem and she helped them. -Debbie
Q: Teenage girl having hair loss in spots on left side of head, any ideas on a remedy?

This could be thyroid, contact from chemicals applied to the hair, lack of calcium, zinc, stress. I would give her PBS or Master Gland. Then add liquid calcium and Chinese Stress Relief. It will respond slowly. This can also be lack of a proper diet, soda, fast foods, poor food choices. Have her only eat whole foods. Nothing canned, frozen, boxed or prepared. A good vitamin and mineral supplement is a must. Super Supplement with iron. 2 tabs 3-4 times a day. -Suzanne
Q: Hi all. I have noticed a thinning in my own hair on top in the last several years. Especially after having children. I have 4 kids. I am 45. I am guessing that this is hereditary and rather common.

BUT, My daughter is 21. She has been experiencing hair thinning on top as well. She noticeably has lots of hair in her hair brush and also in the shower after showering. She also has told me that she finds it in her bed. I have noticed it on the floor in her room and bathroom. This is not at all like what I have experienced. What could be causing this, and what can she use for it? -Liz
This can be thyroid related. Try Kelp, Herbal Trace Minerals, TS II or Thyroid Activator that benefit the thyroid. HSN-W is a good supplement for your hair, skin, and nails. Vitamin A, Pantothenic Acid, B-Complex. -Chottsie
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: My sister-in-law is currently breast feeding and her hair is falling alot. Does anybody know how to stop this or how to make the hair grow back again? I will appreciate and replies. Thanks. -Diana Medina
- - - - - - - - - -
This is happening due to hormonal changes. Make sure she is taking essential fatty acids (like Super GLA or Evening Primrose) and many women also find that using Pro-G-Yam 500 mg. will also make a big difference. -Sharon Grimes
- - - - - - - - - -
I agree that EFA's are important. Remember, also, minerals, minerals, minerals!!! -Judith Cobb
- - - - - - - - - -
Try TS-II & HSN-W. -S. Mitchell
- - - - - - - - - -

Two clients of mine had been losing their hair (they were not pregnant and going through hormonal changes), Stress Pack was a key thing they took and their hair grew back...along with eliminating excess sugar, breads and caffeine from their diet. Best wishes. -Lourdes Martinez
Q: I had a great success with an alopecia client. In her case she was poisoned by GOLD injections for R. Arthritis. they went way past the limits of "fix" her. We did lots of cleansing detox, Chinese Blood Build ... while supporting with about 20 Alfalfa, lots of Vitamin C ascorbic,. We just went in stages for about 4 months...kept muscle testing. LOTS of B vitamins too. Her stress was extremely high. I read that sometimes there's a parasite that is "munching" on hair roots...and that essential oils will help. Thought I got that off this forum? If you muscle test....try tracing the root of problem. -Debbie J
Many years ago I worked with a young lady and we had success, BUT as I cut her down on herbs it started to fall out again. But now days I would definitely suggest parasite cleansing at least to start with. Others will have more info I am sure. -Valerie Steiner
I worked with a four year old and within four months he had a full head of hair again. When we began his program he was almost bald. The allopaths told his mother he would be bald all his life and had given him injections into the scalp. Look first at parasites. We used Black Walnut liquid - three tsp. per day; Liquid Herbasaur Vitamins; and two other products. -Glenda A. Hadley ND. MH.
One of my cousins in Germany has lost all her hair when she was around three years old. Whenever she went to the ocean her hair grew back but she immediately lost it again when she came back home (industrial area). It could have been caused by toxins or lack of minerals (sea water and air helped). I would test for heavy metal toxicity and minerals. It would be interesting to find out their hormone levels. Unbalanced hormones could definitely be a cause too. -Gudrun E. Van Dyke
Hair loss can be traced back to hyperinsulinemia and also lack of sufficient circulation in the head area (as well as thyroid). Get her off the concentrated carbs. Increase oxygen, blood flow to the head area. Blessed Thistle, Garlic, Gingko, Liquid Chlorophyll. -Lisa Ayala
I would add the HSN-W for silica and then the Chinese Nervous Fatigue Formula for the adrenals. It sounds like a pituitary issue and you may want to start on the IGF-1 for a while. If you have hair loss it usually means that acid levels are high and that there is a high T4 and low T3 issue. 7-Keto would help here but the Thyroid Stimulator would be contraindicated.

I have noticed that there is consistent hair loss involved with stress in A blood types. I have used the HSN-W in conjunction with Stress-J or Stress Relief to help lower cortisol levels which burns their minerals up too fast. Add Mineral Chi tonic to help replace these. Also if there is too much acidity in their diet it can impact this as well. -Kimberly D. Balas, ND
Joan Vandergriff states on the tape regarding pH balancing that if the pH is off, the body cannot utilize what it produces, so that is one reason why the tests will show normal production but the body is lacking the benefit. Of course stress is a factor that increases the importance of balancing the pH. Once the pH is in balance then the nutrients can be utilized. -Joan Leslie Biggs
I have used B Complex and HSN-W for women suffering from hair loss with tremendous results! Sometimes just HSN-W is all they test for, usually though, they need the B's along with this. -Susan Agee
I am 47 and my hair has stopped falling out and being so thin since I started taking HSN-W and Mineral Chi or Colloidal Minerals. Oh, I am also taking HoShu Wu to help with the graying, and it really does work, I noticed a change after about 3 weeks. -Annette Masons
If you have been experiencing overwhelming stress for a period of time (plus not sleeping well) this could be the cause of the hair loss. Or if you have a high sugar diet (crave sugar) along with stress could also trigger hair loss. I have had two women who were losing hair regain it. One had no eye-lashes for a year. She took Vitamin A and the Stress Pack for 3 months her eye lashes returned and she hasn't had a recurrence. The other gal was losing her hair. She also took the Stress Pack, cut down on her sugar intake (she was eating sugar right out the sugar bowl). She also took Licorce Root to help with the sugar cravings. Her hair began to grow in within 6 weeks. -Lourdes Fukushima
Work on the thyroid, liver and nervous system. Kelp , Chinese Liver Balance (LIV-C) and B-Complex, add HSN-W for starters. -Lawrence Nicholas
We always recommend Super Supplemental - have fantastic results with this alone. Kasara
Q: Suggestions for treating Alopecia Areata? -Elizabeth
- - - - - - - - - -
Dear Elizabeth, I recently had success with a 2 1/2 child...all she took was 2 Bee Pollen a day. I had done a health analysis on her and found her to be very deficient in all her B Vitamins...In 3 months she recovered 75% of her hair and now in her 4th months she is 90% recovered...and mind you this little girl keeps eating a high sugar diet...imagine if the sugar would have been lowered.

With adult women I had good success with the Stress Pack (about 3-4 months) and having them lower sugar and pastry intake. If they are not allergic to the bee pollen, this would be a good adjunct to stress pack. Best wishes. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
Wanted to share a success story...a few months back I came across a mom and her 2 1/2 year old girl who had alopecia areata. She had many areas on her head that had no hair (large round areas). I mentioned to my now friend that I would like to examine her. When I examined her I found out that she was very low in almost all her B vitamins. Since she is a child, I thought opening up a couple of capsules of Bee Pollen in her food (mom put it in her chocolate milk and ice-cream) might do the trick.

The mom has been giving her 2 Bee Pollen for 3 months (just starting her 3rd bottle) and the child now has about 75% recovery of her hair. Prior to this the mom had been putting steriod/cortisone creams prescribed by the doctors for the last year...and no success...this time we have success!

It's great to do what we do! Best wishes to all. -Lourdes Martinez
Q: Alopecia Areata: Sharply defined baldness with circumscribed patches of smooth, white skin. Usually due to nervous disturbances and/or parasites. -NaturBase Home Office
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have a program for alopecia which is total body hair loss. Black Walnut (excellent results). Approach as parasite problem. Mix Black Walnut in with Tea Tree Oil and Jojoba Oil and rub on spots. Also take Black Walnut capsules internally. Put some Tea Tree Oil in a Herbal Shampoo and use twice a week. Also use SUMA, Stress-J or Nutri-Calm as a nervine because this usually is stress related. Also, Garlic is loaded with copper and a copper deficiency leads to loss of hair and graying of hair. It is more effective taken with Zinc. Yarrow is also (according to Louise Tenney) needed to prevent hair loss. You may want to muscle test for HSN-W, although it does not test positive for everyone. -Nolee
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I received a call from a distributor who treated a teenager with Alopecia. She researched the Recipes for Success card file to decide that it was either caused by parasites or nerves. She gave her B-Complex for the nerves plus HSN-W and saw just a little improvement. So she added Chinese Para-Cleanse (3 complete rounds) followed by Artemisia Combination and had her rub Jojoba Oil in her scalp at night. This regimen brought complete relief. She now has one happy teenager, regrowing a full head of hair. It's pretty amazing what parasites can do, isn't it! -Kay Lubecke
Alopecia can also be caused by environmental pollution, particularly heavy metal toxins. I was successfully treated for this by a Naturopathic doctor. -J Candy Arnold
Does anyone have any experience with alopecia? This is when all the hair falls off your body. We are starting with Ultimate Build because the person is in weakened state. We are then going to Algin, Herbal Pumpkin, TS II. It is thought it is due to heavy metals and parasites. -Tonja Wells
Someone has asked me about a 13-year-old with Fibromyalgia and Alopecia Areata. The hair loss (alopecia) they said is an autoimmune disorder where the immune system attacks the hair follicles. My question is, can this all be Candida related? Thanks. -Chottsie
Alopecia - check parasites, fibromyalgia - yeast for sure. -Thomas Anstett
With FM a parasite is almost always related. In this case my guess would be hypothyroid, a virus and malnutrition are all at work. The malnutrition probably is trace mineral and EFA related. -Richard Ask
Parasites are only 20% of the problem. There are 5 causes of FM and its related diseases
1) parasites, 2) malnutrition, 3) hypothyroid, 4) low blood pressure (measured on titled table), 5) hypothyroid. With is young of a person I probably would start her on a program of the basic (essential) 91 nutrients (16 vitamins, 3 Essential Fatty acids, 60 trace minerals, 12 amino acids, Daily Essentials, Amino acids, Colloidal Minerals or Mineral Chi Tonic, Flax Seed Oil.) Master Gland and TS II, lots of fiber. Then after 90 days reevaluate. -Richard Ask
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: