Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gum Sensitive

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Gum Sensitive Reply with quote

Gum Sensitive

I had my eight mercury fillings replaced almost two years ago and the cold sensitivity is still there in the tops of my molars. I had a sealant of some sort put on these even though I try to minimize dental work. I was tired of the sensitivity. The worst tooth however is still sensitive. Also my gums are receding and are cold sensitive. I cannot rinse with cold water anymore and the dentist sent my home with a high power fluoride rinse which I don't want to use that helps sometimes. Any help would be appreciated. -Sheryl
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Anyone can correct me if I am wrong but I seem to remember a suggestion to use Golden Seal on the toothbrush. If I remember correctly you just open a capsule and dust your toothpaste and brush your teeth. Also might try doing the same with CoQ-10, also try NSP Sunshine Brite Toothpaste and to keep the dentist happy. This means cooperative with natural things you might brush with his then the next time brush with ours - you also might try Black Walnut to see if you have fungus in the gums. -Marilyn Navarro
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I would apply MSM to my toothbrush and massage the gums with this mixture. I'm curious if there is an absorption of the metals into the surrounding tissues if the cell walls have hardened around this. Then the toxins are still there possibly causing the sensitivity and other problems. With the MSM it will soften the cell walls and allow the toxins to release. Congrats on getting the mercury out. The MSM will also stimulate new cell tissue growth. This worked for mother who had a radical mastectomy including lymph. She was totally sunken on the left side. The addition of MSM to her supplements and this area has regenerated enough new skin cells that this place has filled back in naturally. She has not grown new breast tissues but she is no longer sunken in. We have a lady that has the receding gums and she brushes and massages the gums with MSM during her favorite sitcoms each night and has noticed major differences. Best wishes. Lisa Canon
- - - - - - - - - -
I would suggest trying Kava Kava and Uva Ursi But test for the amounts. By saying "Kava Kava and Uva Ursi. Kava Kava 1, 2, 3," etc. Then ask How many Uva Ursi.

I found this out years ago when I was searching for a remedy for Trichinosis. I needed to ask how many SF and how many U. The person would not test for either if I asked singly, but when I put them together it worked fine. -Valerie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: