Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grief

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Grief Reply with quote

Grief

I have a client who is "stuck" in her grief work - how can I help her? -Cindy Ortagus
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Stuck in grief calls for Chinese Breathe EZ. We have had numerous occasions to use it this past year. It is a continued wonder how well it works. -Dalean
Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil reaches deep in the heart to bring strength, courage and balance overcoming grief, sadness, anger and depression. Blend with massage oil and apply directly over the heart. -Nancy
We ALWAYS give Chinese Breathe EZ to families that are going through grieving! We give it as a gift...and they ALWAYS say that it helps them go through the grieving process more gently! With sincere sympathy and care. Ok guys! I did mean Chinese Breathe EZ ! Yes, Chinese Breathe EZ ! It strengthens the person who is overwhelmed by GRIEF! It is for grief, sadness, and muddled thinking. At a time of such a loss there is bound to be muddled thinking! Years ago a man by the name of S. Dharmananda lectured for NSP at a convention or meeting and shared this information with us. He wrote a wonderful book called "Your Nature Your Health" about our Chinese Constitutional formulas. I do not think the book is still available or even in print but it was wonderful. (my copy still is wonderful) I know it helps because we have used it so many times. Do any of you ever just feel sad? Try some! I love the Chinese formulas! Use them a lot! Most all of my clients have a Chinese constitutional formula as part of their program because they seem to address the emotional issues as well as the body issues. Health to each of you! -Ruby Lawler
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The emotion for the lungs is grief--this is where the Chinese Breathe EZ comes in. -Angelica Pattison
Chinese Breathe EZ (Lungs - Grief). Remember, with the Chinese combinations, if you need them, you take the amount on the bottle. The more I have learned about those combinations, the better I like them. They are ones that once you determine which they need, you don't have to worry about muscle testing. -Georgiana Duncan
Q: In the case of long term grieving (someone who hasn't dealt with the grieving over years), would the Chinese Breathe EZ still apply? -Ella Mae
They need to grieve if they never did it. Holding back grief can affect the Lungs. Chinese Breathe EZ helps you to get through a grieving period not make you grieve if you have suppressed it. Tell the person to go to a quiet place and think of all of the good things about the person they lost. Once they do this it should bring on the tears and tell them to let it all out. Tell them to cry and sob for as long as they want to and do not hold back. -Jim Duffy
I would also try some Distress Remedy too. -Lisa Ayala
Essential oil combination called Inner Peace was designed just for that purpose. If the grief has become an addiction, Tranquility essential oil could be helpful. I also use a blend of lemon, bergamot, frankincense to cleanse on the emotional level. Here are other essential oils that could help: clove, Frankincense, Rose, Vetiver, Lemon. SAMe or St. John's Wort are nice to lift depression or HVP herb combination could relax and feed the nerves. Lots of people find Val Extract helpful. I find it is important to eat, rest and spend time journaling to release thoroughly. -Barbara Douglass
Gaba helped my sister with anxiety and restlessness after her 20 year old son was murdered last year. Valerian and Kava Kava might also be helpful. Let's not forget Hops and Passion Flower. -Truspet
Chinese Nervous Fatigue Formula - Heart Strengthener - Chinese - Excellent for relief of grief and emotional trauma. -Herbs4healthy
The Chinese would work on the lungs. -Barbara Greener
Grief – Personal
Everyone sent such kind words of support for me and my family since the loss of my father. Just wanted to thank you all.
My daughter was able to sing Amazing Grace at the grave side - she most obviously drew from an inner strength - I couldn't even open my mouth to sing when she asked that we all sing the last verse - not many could. She had also been taking Nutri-Calm for 2 days , Kava-Kava and drinking Chamomile Tea. Maybe that coupled with all the prayers is what helped her through it.
The Chinese Breathe EZ is what has amazed me - it really seems to have helped me get back in the routine - about the lungs - chest - and emotions - my chest has been "heavy with grief" - and seems to have been relieved. Anyway - thanks, my friends. -E.B. Neeley
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: