Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Golden Salve

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Golden Salve Reply with quote

Golden Salve

An amazing herbal antibiotic, healing salve

Golden Salve is a soothing ointment containing extracts of comfrey leaf, golden seal root, yarrow flower, white oak bark, black walnut hulls, marshmallow root, lobelia herb, skullcap herb, myrrh gum, mullein herb, wheat germ and chickweed herb in a base of olive oil, beeswax, vitamin E and eucalyptus oil.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
"We have personally used GOLDEN SALVE on many of our emergencies. The herbal antibiotics in it kept infection out. It generated new tissue fast, and healed so well that you rarely saw a scar. Our son, Ben, has avoided many stitches by using Golden Salve (after the Capsicum has stopped the bleeding). My husband, Randal, has avoided stitches after cutting himself with a tree saw and also a piece of metal on the car. It is an amazing product, but PLEASE be wise in your decision to use alternative health care for emergencies." Donna Watkins

Success Stories -

CHAPPED LIPS
"I must tell you, I used that GOLDEN SALVE on my perpetually dry lips and they are not dry today! I can never keep them moist or free of chapping and peeling even when I constantly use something on them. Just thought you would like to know of a success that you can share with others." Tammy L.

EMERGENCY SITUATIONS
"When S. was 2 years old, we were at the park and another child was there that we didn't know and he bit Susannah on the nose. It broke the skin and it looked bad after we got home. I really worried about it, but I put GOLDEN SALVE on it and kept it on the wound. In a week it was totally healed. There was not even a scar. After that, Susannah would say, "Dat my Gold?" Only 6 months later, she smashed her finger in a hinged lid to a desk. It cut through the nail and looked like she'd lose the tip of her finger. When we got to the emergency room, they stitched it back and said they didn't know if the blood flow would get there or not. They wrapped it up with some of their cream and we were to leave it alone for 2 days and return. When we returned it didn't look any better to me, and they wrapped it again and told me to continue to unwrap it and put some cream on. Well, I decided to use GOLDEN SALVE and by the time I went back again in 2 days, they said it was looking fine and not to return. I kept the Golden Salve on there and now you can't even tell there was stitches....no scar....nothing! GOLDEN SALVE is much in use at our house and has done many great things!" B.

BROKEN BLOOD VESSELS on FACE
"I received a jar of GOLDEN SALVE and decided to try it on the broken blood vessels on my face. I thought they were going away, but was sure they were after my husband noticed and mentioned it to me." Jeanette

BUMPS ON BABY'S BOTTOM
"Toree's little bottom is clearing up and is almost totally clear after only two days of using GOLDEN SALVE! She has no more itching or soreness or anything now! What a blessing!!! One bump is completely gone, one other is almost gone and a third is about half way there. The other rash she had along with the bumps is barely visible now. She is now excited about putting medicine on her hiney because she feels so much better." Tammy

DIAPER RASH
"Mary Anne had a case of diaper rash like none of our other children. We tried Desitin and a few others with short term success but the severity and frequency of incidences seemed to increase. Then we discovered herbs! We applied some GOLDEN SALVE to the rash and it immediately soothed her, but with a day, she began to blister with oozing sores in the diaper area and that lasted a few days and then it all healed up. Understanding natural health solutions about this made us realize that the blistering was the body's way of getting out all of the build up of toxins that the other creams had suppressed." Mac C.

MANY USES FOR THIS AMAZING SALVE!
"I used Golden Salve when I sprained my ankle and it was better in two (2) days. I also use it for dry cuticles during a manicure. I gave it to a friend for a huge callous. She walks with crutches and drags her feet, so she gets huge cracked callouses. It is slowly healing even though she is constantly walking on it. She's also Golden Salve it on sunburn and it took the sting right out and she didn't peel. After enjoying it so much for herself, she began using it on her cat that has sores from fighting, and it is healing them up. Since the cat licks the Golden Salve also, she has noticed that it hasn't thrown up any hairballs. " Rob
- - - - - - - - - -
Golden Salve: I have used Golden Salve on my knuckles and it works wonders. We were off on a trip here in Europe and did not have our Golden Salve, so we purchased some expensive, (everything is expensive here!) "our product is the best for dry skin and is hypo-allergenic too" hand lotion and with constant use my knuckles were worse than ever. They were actually cracked open and bleeding by the time of our return. I immediately put Golden Salve on my hands every hour or so until the redness and major cracks were gone. I then used Botanical Benefits Hand Lotion. I work in a health clinic and consequently wash my hands A LOT!! The BB Lotion is quite good for throughout the day use. (It's also a great ice-breaker for sharing about NSP products with others.) Golden Salve is also great for diaper rashes. My two year old daughter (we're almost potty trained, Hallelujah!) has experienced diaper rashes on and off since birth. Finally discovered red Welches Grape Juice to be the biggest culprit. All the other diaper creams made it worse, and A&D Ointment/Cream from the clinic pharmacy spread it from her bottom to her legs as well. The Golden Salve has never given us any problems of that sort, and we've been using one jar for over a year! It's great stuff, Don't Leave Home Without It! Cheers! -Wes Brewer
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I use it for removing eye makeup, including mascara. -Carol Matz
I put Breathe Free and Guardian in it and swap my nose with it to fight the winter breathing problems and dryness. -Richard Ask
(We put this on our lips before going to sleep...keeps them soft and prevents the drying from the heat in the house. (Use it for diaper rash. (Some people have "rolls" of flab from weight loss (or gain). Sometimes sweating between the layers creates irritation, redness...apply Golden Salve. Very healing and I'm told it doesn't burn like some other lotions/creams. -Patsy Reynolds
My husband had a burn from a motorcycle exhaust pipe on his leg. I grabbed the Golden Salve and had him apply it. He was amazed how the pain stopped immediately. He didn't blister, and has no scar from where this burn was. -Deb
- - - - - - - - - -
Golden Salve is a soothing, healing herbal salve designed to promote the healing of damaged tissues. It has traditionally been used to treat acute skin problems.

Golden Salve can be used in place of pharmaceutical antibiotic creams or ointments.

NSP Advantage

•Herbal ointment.
•1 oz. (28 grams).
•Ingredients: Olive oil, comfrey leaf, golden seal root, yarrow flower, white oak bark, black walnut hulls, marshmallow root, lobelia herb, skullcap herb, myrrh gum, mullein herb, wheat germ, chickweed herb, beeswax, eucalyptus oil, and vitamin E oil.

Recommendation: Apply liberally as often as needed.

Health Benefits

•Soothes and moisturizes dry, rough, chafed, chapped skin and lips.
•Promotes the healing of damaged tissues.
•Helps with abrasions, blisters, boils, bruises, burns, calluses, cold sores, corns, cuts/scratches, cysts, eczema, hemorrhoids, infection, itching, mouth sores, pain, poison ivy, rashes, scars, skin eruptions/infections, sunburns, and minor wounds.
Golden Salve (NSP From A to Z)
Golden Salve [Skin] is a soothing ointment containing extracts of comfrey leaf, golden seal root, yarrow flower, white oak bark, black walnut hulls, marshmallow root, lobelia herb, skullcap herb, myrrh gum, mullein herb, wheat germ and chickweed herb in a base of olive oil, beeswax, vitamin E and eucalyptus oil. Use externally to soothe and moisturize rough, chafed or chapped skin and lips. Apply liberally as often as needed. Stock No. 1698-0 (1 oz.)

Golden Salve
Description: Olive Oil and Beeswax herbal ointment.
Recommended Usage: Golden Salve is a blend of herbs, oils and beeswax that helps to soothe and moisturize rough, chafed, or chapped skin and lips. Apply liberally as often as needed. Ingredients: Olive oil, comfrey leaf, golden seal root, yarrow flower, white oak bark, black walnut hulls, marshmallow root, lobelia herb, skullcap herb, myrrh gum, mullein herb, wheat germ, chickweed herb, beeswax, eucalyptus oil, and vitamin E oil.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have used Golden Salve on my knuckles and it works wonders. We were off on a trip here in Europe and did not have our Golden Salve, so we purchased some expensive (everything is expensive here!) "our product is the best for dry skin and is hypoallergenic too" hand lotion and with constant use my knuckles were worse than ever. They were actually cracked open and bleeding by the time of our return. I immediately put Golden Salve on my hands every hour or so until the redness and major cracks were gone. I work in a health clinic and consequently wash my hands a lot!(It's also a great ice-breaker for sharing about NSP products with others.)

Golden Salve is also great for diaper rashes. My two-year-old daughter (we're almost potty trained, Hallelujah!) has experienced diaper rashes on and off since birth. Finally discovered red Welch's Grape Juice to be the biggest culprit. All the other diaper creams made it worse, and A&D Ointment/Cream from the clinic pharmacy spread it from her bottom to her legs as well. The Golden Salve has never given us any problems of that sort, and we've been using one jar for over a year! It's great stuff, don't leave home without it! Cheers! -Wes Brewer
I use it for removing eye makeup, including mascara. -Carol Matz
I put Breathe Free and Guardian in Golden Salve and swap my nose with it to fight the winter breathing problems and dryness. -Richard Ask
We put Golden Salve on our lips before going to sleep . . . keeps them soft and prevents the drying from the heat in the house. Use it for diaper rash. Some people have "rolls" of flab from weight loss (or gain). Sometimes sweating between the layers creates irritation, redness . . . apply Golden Salve. Very healing and I'm told it doesn't burn like some other lotions/creams. -Patsy Reynolds
My husband had a burn from a motorcycle exhaust pipe on his leg. I grabbed the Golden Salve and had him apply it. He was amazed how the pain stopped immediately. He didn't blister, and has no scar from where this burn was. -Deb
When would Healing AC Cream be preferred and when would Golden Salve be the better choice? -Loretta
I would suggest that you use the Golden Salve anywhere that it could be easily removed otherwise. With a child, if she is licking constantly, the salve is thicker and more apt to stay in place. -Lisa
Golden Salve Testimonials
I borrowed this from another manager's website. . . .
Golden Salve An amazing herbal antibiotic, healing salve, Golden Salve is a soothing ointment containing extracts of comfrey leaf, golden seal root, yarrow flower, white oak bark, black walnut hulls, marshmallow root, lobelia herb, scullcap herb, myrrh gum, mullein herb, wheat germ and chickweed herb in a base of olive oil, beeswax, vitamin E and Eucalyptus Oil. Important Note: "We have personally used Golden Salve on many of our emergencies. The herbal antibiotics in it kept infection out. It generated new tissue fast, and healed so well that you rarely saw a scar. Our son, Ben, has avoided many stitches by using Golden Salve (after the Capsicum has stopped the bleeding). My husband, Randal, has avoided stitches after cutting himself with a tree saw and also a piece of metal on the car. It is an amazing product, but please be wise in your decision to use alternative health care for emergencies." Donna Watkins

Chapped Lips: "I must tell you, I used that Golden Salve on my perpetually dry lips and they are not dry today! I can never keep them moist or free of chapping and peeling even when I constantly use something on them. Just thought you would like to know of a success that you can share with others." Tammy L

Emergency Situations: "When Susannah was 2 years old, we were at the park and another child was there that we didn't know and he bit Susannah on the nose. It broke the skin and it looked bad after we got home. I really worried about it, but I put Golden Salve on it and kept it on the wound. In a week it was totally healed. There was not even a scar. After that, Susannah would say, "Dat my Gold?" Only 6 months later, she smashed her finger in a hinged lid to a desk. It cut through the nail and looked like she'd lose the tip of her finger. When we got to the emergency room, they stitched it back and said they didn't know if the blood flow would get there or not. They wrapped it up with some of their cream and we were to leave it alone for 2 days and return. When we returned, it didn't look any better to me, and they wrapped it again and told me to continue to unwrap it and put some cream on. Well, I decided to use Golden Salve and by the time I went back again in 2 days, they said it was looking fine and not to return. I kept the Golden Salve on there and now you can't even tell there was stitches . . . no scar . . . nothing! Golden Salve is much in use at our house and has done many great things!"

Broken Blood Vessels on Face: "I received a jar of Golden Salve and decided to try it on the broken blood vessels on my face. I thought they were going away, but was sure they were after my husband noticed and mentioned it to me." Jeanette

Bumps on Baby's Bottom: "Toree's little bottom is clearing up and is almost totally clear after only two days of using Golden Salve! She has no more itching or soreness or anything now! What a blessing!!! One bump is completely gone, one other is almost gone and a third is about half way there. The other rash she had along with the bumps is barely visible now. She is now excited about putting medicine on her hiney because she feels so much better." Tammy

Diaper Rash: "Mary Anne had a case of diaper rash like none of our other children. We tried Desitin and a few others with short term success but the severity and frequency of incidences seemed to increase. Then we discovered herbs! We applied some Golden Salve to the rash and it immediately soothed her, but with a day, she began to blister with oozing sores in the diaper area and that lasted a few days and then it all healed up. Understanding natural health solutions about this made us realize that the blistering was the body's way of getting out all of the build up of toxins that the other creams had suppressed." Mac. C

Many Uses for this Amazing Salve! "I used Golden Salve when I sprained my ankle and it was better in two (2) days. I also use it for dry cuticles during a manicure. I gave it to a friend for a huge callous. She walks with crutches and drags her feet, so she gets huge cracked calluses. It is slowly healing even though she is constantly walking on it. She's also Golden Salve it on sunburn and it took the sting right out and she didn't peel. After enjoying it so much for herself, she began using it on her cat that has sores from fighting, and it is healing them up. Since the cat licks the Golden Salve also, she has noticed that it hasn't thrown up any hair balls." -Rob
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: