Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Giardia

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Giardia Reply with quote

Giardia

What are good treatments for giardia lamblia infection? -ms
- - - - - - - - - -
Giardia is a blood parasite and is very damaging to the body. It causes diarrhea big time. Right now the only cure is Flagyl. I do not know of any herbs that can kill this parasite with out causing more diarrhea. If this happens now you have another medical emergency. Dehydration and infection. I would use the drug then support the system with Aloe vera (whole leaf), Astragalus, Chamomile to calm the stomach, a little Burdock and replenish with vitamins and minerals. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - -
I have clients who have used the Para Cleanse (who had tried the Flagyl for months) and got rid of Giardia in 2 weeks! Now, since we also have Olive Leaf Extract, I would add that to the program. Then use Bifidophilus to restore the good bacteria to the colon. I have also had people go to China and take the Para Cleanse as a preventative and they were the only ones who did not get sick at all! -Loring Hammer
- - - - - - - - - -
I'm sorry, I have to disagree, I worked for an animal hospital for 5 years, the dogs came in with giardia all the time, as well as the owners, our area was high in it and it often showed up in the water supply. But the time they tested the water and put the warning on the news everyone would pick it up. We used Black Walnut for this and it worked every time. I'd also ad L-Rueteri as it is also effective against it and will prevent reoccurrences if taken daily. L-Rueteri is safe for your pets. It also has a strong anti-diarrheal effect. If any one wants to read a lot of good stuff about rueteri go see www.reuteri.com -Valerie G.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: