Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Garlic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Garlic Reply with quote

Garlic

I know a lot of you quote Dr. Mercola on this and other forums and he is highly regarded, but I was researching garlic and parasites this afternoon and I found this. Does this then mean that our garlic is not effective either?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Mercola's Comment:

Garlic is one food that you should be eating every day. Dr. Klinghardt and I are very impressed with its ability to optimize bowel flora and kill pathogenic organisms.

It is important to note that the garlic MUST be fresh. The active ingredient is destroyed within one hour of smashing the garlic. Garlic pills are virtually worthless and should not be used. When you use the garlic it will be important to compress the garlic with a spoon prior to swallowing it if you are not going to juice it. If you swallow the clove intact you will not convert the allicin to its active ingredient.

One problem, of course, is the smell, but generally a few cloves a day are tolerated by most people. If one develops a socially offensive odor then all you do is slightly decrease the volume of garlic until there is no odor present. -Annie
- - - - - - - - - -
Our Hi-Potency Garlic is extremely potent - I can testify that it does work because I have a reaction if I take too much of it (because I have a bleeding disorder). If it was not effective, it wouldn't affect me at all! We love it and use it all the time when I don't have fresh garlic, when we are traveling, or when I am going to be out in public and don't want to smell like garlic!

Of course using fresh garlic is always going to be the best - but don't rule out our product. Our health and science dept. can verify its potency, if you want to contact them. -Sharon Grimes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: