Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gall Bladder Formula

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Gall Bladder Formula Reply with quote

Gall Bladder Formula

I have a client with gall bladder problems. She's been taking Food Enzymes with pretty good success, although she has had one attack since starting them. I see that we offer Gall Bladder Formula and was wondering what ingredient/s it contains that would make it better than the Enzymes. Thank you. -Carole Rishel
- - - - - - - - - -
It is WONDERFUL!!! Will sooth and calm down your gall bladder almost immediately if you take enough. Will prevent gall bladder irritation if taken as a prevention.

I, personally, have used it. Found that if I take Hi Lipase along with my Food Enzymes, I rarely need my Gall Bladder Formula anymore. BUT, I always have a bottle on hand.

I never recommend a gall bladder cleanse without taking this product for a month proceeding the cleanse, also doing a bowel cleanse including fiber.

Here is the information given on this product on the NSP Website. Gall Bladder Formula Gallbladder Formula [Digestive] contains herbs traditionally used to provide nutrients that support the proper function of the digestive system, particularly the liver and gallbladder. Gallbladder Formula provides soothing action. It contains: Oregon grape root Ginger root Cramp bark Fennel seeds Peppermint leaves Wild Yam Root, Catnip herb. Hope this information helps you, -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am trying the gall bladder formula along with Nature's Three fiber and lots of water. I am experiencing a lot of gas build up which I am able to release, but it is way too much. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to add something other then Food Enzymes along with eating healthy. Thank you. -Kris
- - - - - - - - - -
Hi Kris, I would try adding probiotics along with the enzymes you mentioned (possibly even Hi-Lipase). You may even want to try a cleanse. Don't forget proper food combining: Meat and veggies eaten together Starches and veggies eaten together Fruit should be eaten by itself and at least two hours before any of the other meals Gas can occur when foods are not combined properly, especially when combining fruit and meat together. Of course you will want to avoid fried/greasy/fatty foods/too much meats (eat lean meats). Try cutting down on milk products, too many eggs, moderation in coffee/alcohol, corn, peanut butter. You may even want to switch from Nature's Three to something else without psyllium. I've heard of Psyllium causing gas in some people, especially if the bulk isn't being moved out of the body properly. Hope this helps. -Gina
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: