Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flying - Fear of

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Flying - Fear of Reply with quote

Flying - Fear of

Are there any herbs out there that have a calming effect.
- - - - - - - - - -
I like NSP GABA and Kava might help. I'm surprised that the Nutri-Calm did nothing. One Nutri-Calm knocks me off my feet in just one hour. Guess we are all different.-Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - -
I've been taking GABA the last couple weeks (following directions on bottle) and while I think I MAY feel a bit calmer it's nowhere near enough to help with flying. I just bought some Kava today so I'm going to experiment with that.

I wish the Nutri-Calm knocked me off my feet! -Patricia
- - - - - - - - - -
Try increasing the amount of Nutri-Calm. Someone I worked with had a fear of flying. After working with the emotional issues using the One Brain system from Three in One combined with Nutri-Calm, she was even able to take flying lessons! She was very appreciative! That was many years ago! You might try Valerian root, instead. On the other hand, you might be one of those where Nutri-Calm would wire you and Nature's Chi would calm you down. -Deborah
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: