Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fibroids

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Fri 15, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Fibroids Reply with quote

Fibroids

Has anyone heard of a way to reduce or eliminate fibroids, naturally? -Rachel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Using Pro-G-Yam 500 @1/4 tsp. daily helps to shrink fibroid, reduce pain and heavy bleeding.

I recommend application over the uterine area every other day while rotating the remainder of areas for application. In Dr. Lee's book, this is addressed. -Ann Jones
Uterine fibroid symptoms including heavy bleeding, prolonged periods and frequent urination caused by pressure on the bladder were greatly reduced by daily use of Menstral-Reg. Reduced symptoms were noticed within the first month. -Pamela Howe
10 drops each EO: R. Chamomile, Lemon, Geranium in 1 oz carrier, use a few times a day, rub on area (front of body, outside). 6 All Cell Detox, 6 Female Comfort, Vit A & D, 2 Vit E 400 IU. -Nancy Yoakum
I've had them since I started menstruating at age 17. I used to spot constantly, and a liner became my best friend. At the time of my fibroid experience, I found that it became my saving grace when it came to not getting pregnant. Una De Gato (Cat's Claw) helped me rid them fast! Now, I am fibroid-free at 35 and wish to have children someday soon. I am in my so called baby-making years and cannot produce! Even though, I am not currently in a heathy relationship, I would still like to know that I can get pregnant. How will I know? Help me find out if I can get pregnant! -Ladybug
Dr Lee's book ( What your Doctor may not tell you about menopause) is a must read by every woman over 40. Absolutely! Pro-G-Yam cream. I suggest to all my client's over 40 to use it regardless because it will balance our hormones because we live in a estrogen dominate society. I am not African American but I suffer from fibroids also. I think mine are due to a former lifestyle of wrong eating habits. To much red meat, dairy, drinking unfiltered water, not enough exercise etc. I have it pretty much under control. My Dr. wanted to remove my uterus and ovaries about 6 years ago it was so bad. I battled with anemia, that was the toughest part. I go through alot of yellow dock and I-X. It gets my blood count up quickly and my liver loves it. I've changed my diet drastically. Vitamin E is very important. Everything I have researched say's mega doses of Vita E for menopause or fibroids. It is also most important to cleanse the liver. The liver play's a very big part in controlling estrogen dominance. Every situation I've seen with fibroids and estrogen dominance issues including my own the women had liver weakness. I have a client recently who went the medical rout for a while and has developed Barrett's disease (extreme gastro intestinal reflux condition)Of course they gave her meds for it. She also was developing cysts inside and outside her body. I put her on the Pro-g-Yam Cream, liver cleanse with Milk Thistle, VS-C for the cysts because virus showed up on her BTA and enzymes to start. tested her again in 30 day's later her changes were dramatic. She told me that when she started the Pro-G-Yam cream she had one more break-out of 2 cysts on her inner thigh area which burst and no more since. She had been suffering for years with this problem and the Dr.'s could not help her.
As Dr. Lee say's Menopause is not a disease just as puberty is not. It is a transition our body goes through when we are past child-bearing years and should be a blessing and not a curse. -Laura
Q: I was wondering if anyone can tell me if they think this problem is Fibroids? Going to the Gyn to find out that Blood is in the uterus? Period was on the 10th November, but seeing spotting on and off after the 5-7days. Seeing spotting during ovulation? Not having any pain except the days of ovulation? Let me know what anyone thinks? Have been sent for a blood test and Pap smear done, waiting on results? -Vicki Mayers
It could be. You didn't give your age. 40's + could be menopause or peri-menopausal.

One of my friends during menopause used False Unicorn for "break through" bleeding. Took care of it. -Georgiana
Q: Since this mainly affects African-American women...do you think it has been extensively researched?

A great many women get fibroids, (at least one in 5, I read)and although many black women suffer from the problem I got the impression that it wasn't an ethnic specific issue. Of course there may be politics springing off as a side issue. That must be so, because on Amazon I saw book titles specifically targeted at African American women with fibroids.

I don't know what the research situation is. On fibroid women's discussion forums (Which I recommend)you see postings about various news stories and new research once in a while. One of the possible future treatments being researched was first developed as an abortion drug, and I've seen a post objecting to it's use because of that connection.

I gather that the USA is particularly associated with doling out unnecessary unwanted hysterectomies. If you don't want one and have been told you are getting one, you should certainly do a lot of research and look into the myomectomy. Also read about other treatments around, such as UAE. Which options are suitable depend upon the size, location and position of fibroids, other conditions you may have, whether you want children and how near to the menopause you are.

Groups: Yahoo uterine fibroids, Yahoo embo group,
Yahoo ttc myomectomy, Smartgroups UK & Ireland fibroids, The Fibroid Place (Delphi forums). -Cat
Q: I have a 43 year old patient who just had her 1st baby this past June 2003. Patient had a 3cm fibroid before conception and during pregnancy fibroid grew to 12cm. The fetus and fibroid occupied the uterus without one bothering the other. The baby was born fine, a perfect baby booy, and the fibroid did not bleed during the pushing process. Everything seemed fine. Patient bleed 3 months after giving birth, then stopped bleeding for a few days. Then started bleeding again in Oct. 2003 and has not stopped bleeding since. Very large clots come out of her with lots of blood. Her hemoglobin level is 11. She's a breast-feeding mom and is very hesitant about feeding her new and only baby formula. What can she do about the fibroid while breast-feeding? Is surgery her only option? -Wanda Chadwick
Bayberry is wonderful for stopping bleeding and because it's so similar to Golden Seal, it may not be necessarily bad for baby. False Unicorn would be ideal, but being hormonal, I kind of have my doubts that she would want to use it. Perhaps someone else has a better knowledge of this issue. Hope this helps. . . . -Georgiana
I would have her try Yarrow. The fact that the clots are coming out is good. That means it has probably started flushing itself.
She could use the Deep Relief and Lemon in massage oil on the abdomen and a V-X suppository for once a day. -Kimberly Balas
I get rid of fibroids w/ high amounts of iodine. This shouldn't hurt the baby as everyone is low in iodine. I give people as much as 50 mg daily and fibroid break up and come out. Also fibrocystic breast disease disappears. It does so much and we are so deficient. -Inge Wetzel ND, CNHP
Q: Is that true? How long (days/weeks?) do you have to take the iodine before the fibroids break up and come out? How big were the fibroids that broke up? Any complications that may arise? How about Magnesium? -Mona
It varies from person to person. They need to be on a good high amount of multi vitamin, and extra iron. The more/larger the fibroids, the more they bleed, but it will stop. They also need high amounts of Vitamin C to make the iodine work better. -Inge Wetzel ND, CNHP
Q: I had a myomectomy July 2005 to remove a 3.5cm fibroid which sounds tiny to some of the ones the ladies on this site suffer from! The little brut was causing the usual heavy prolonged debilitating bleeding and I was worn out trying to get on with life. All seemed well afterwards and the op was a breeze.

Unfortunately in the last couple of weeks the ominous symptoms have returned along with a yellowish discharge which I thought might be an infection. After an internal at a GUM clinic to check if thrush was the cause, the doctor discovered what she thinks is a 5cm prolapsed fibroid visible at the cervix. A quick gasp and 'let me just get the consultant to look' has now found me fast track to seeing surgeon next week. I'm worried so much that because it is a prolapse a hysterectomy will have to be performed. I got the feeling urgency was off the essence.

Any ladies out there who have had experience of this problem it would be so good to hear from you. -Dee
Surgery deals with symptoms!!
Uterine fibroids are an iodine deficiency.
You need to do implants w/ iodine or I use a high powered iodine supplement that saturates the body and breaks up fibroids in uterus breast, and dumps out halogens. -Inge Wetzel ND, CNHP
I know that using progesterone cream prevents all this problems in uterus breast and ovaries, you may want to check candida too. -Amalia
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: