Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Client Follow-Ups

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Client Follow-Ups Reply with quote

Client Follow-Ups

I am a Wholistic Health Practitioner and have learned a variety of different modalities. However, I am still challenged as to what to do when a program I put together for someone doesn't manifest results. I need suggestions on how to determine what modifications to make with the program. Also, has anyone found a good symptom survey that effectively assesses the clients condition? -cj
- - - - - - - - - -
If you are confident that you suggest a product that has helped others with a similar condition and it does not with someone -- you might consider that they are not taking enough to get the job done. Often, several products will accomplish the same end - but different individuals require varying amounts to accomplish that.

Another thing is that I always start with the basics. . . .diet, basic builders (minerals, enzymes, multi vits, etc) . . . bowel health, fiber, enzymes, digestion. AFTER those first important steps, then consider one or two products to help correct the symptoms -- make sure the individual takes enough and as frequently as necessary. Hopes this helps somewhat. . . . -Georgiana
- - - - - - - - - -
I would highly recommend a couple of resources. First, the Lifestyles Analysis tool is available at www.naturestools.com. Very simple, effective "symptom survey" that clearly defines the weakest body systems.

Secondly, I really appreciate learning the ABC+D system taught to me through my NSP training - first in the School of Natural Health, and then through the Leadership Development Program. The School of Natural Health is now taught through Tree of Light (www.treelite.com), but even better, the man who developed this system for Nature's Sunshine, Steven Horne, is just releasing a new ABC+D Video training course for natural health practitioners. Based on what I have seen in the past, I would highly recommend it. Hope this helps! -Sharon Grimes
- - - - - - - - - -
I agree with Sharon on the ABC+D program from the Tree of Light... (http://www.treelite.com/) .it has a very good body systems questionnaire and much more...It has helped me tremendously as well as the book The Ultimate Healing System by Donald Lepore (for more complete muscle testing on specific nutrients) Best wishes... -Lourdes Martinez
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: