Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cleanse - Utter Sludge

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Cleanse - Utter Sludge Reply with quote

Cleanse - Utter Sludge

I've received several requests for the Utter Sludge, originated by Karen Utter:

2 Tbsp Aloe Vera Juice
2 Tbsp. Hydrated Bentonite
2 Tbsp Chlorophyll
2 Tbsp Colloidal Minerals
1/4 C Apple Juice
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Vitamin C Ascorbates
1 Tbsp Psyllium Hulls

Down it and drink another full glass of water. This was the foundation for CleanStart. I did this forever, even six times daily while fasting. That is how I passed the rope. Did take some supplements in between drinks like Red Beet Root Formula, Proactazyme, Cascara, Chewable Vitamin C. -Inge Wetzel
- - - - - - - - - - - -
What is your general recommendation for using this cleanse? Once a day, twice a day? For a certain period of time? -Carol Matz
- - - - - - - - - - - -
I did it for a week straight while fasting. After that it was a once a day drink as soon as I got up. -Inge Wetzel
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Here is a revised version of "Utter Sludge" - hope the intention is clarified.
"Utter Sludge": Karen Utter's Cleanse Recipe
Drink one "Utter Sludge" at bedtime on an empty stomach. Use for 30 days at a time. Refreshes the digestive, intestinal and immune systems.

2 Tbsp Liquid Chlorophyll
2 Tbsp Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice
2 Tbsp Hydrated Bentonite
2 Tbsp Colloidal Minerals
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 dropper liquid dulse
1 tsp Vitamin C Ascorbates
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup raw apple juice
1 Tbsp Psyllium Hulls Combination

(You may wish to also add Intestinal Soothe & Build if bowels are inflamed and sore)

Follow with 8 to 10 ounces of water, and 2 to 4 All Cell Detox capsules. In addition you may need to add Cascara Sagrada, LBS II, or Magnesium to regulate your bowels to two or three easy movements a day. Cascara Sagrada and LBS II are bowel stimulants. Magnesium is a "relaxer" element that cools and soothes, calms the nerves and promotes the excretory processes. If very constipated, take some Cascara Sagrada or Senna Combination the day before beginning. -Susan Lebovitz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: