Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cleanse - Entire Body

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Cleanse - Entire Body Reply with quote

Cleanse - Entire Body

In what order do you cleanse the body? -Alice Davis
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Top down , inside out -Kasara D'Elene
Well, Dr. Hugo Rodier says start with the colon, then the liver, kidney, and Lymphatic. However, just by cleaning the colon and liver you are cleaning up a lot of the body systems. Also, CleanStart is excellent, and I feel it is a totally body cleanse. Just my thoughts. -Darcy
Cleansing is done in this order, Bowel, Liver, Kidney, Blood, Lymph, and the process repeats at times, at present I am doing kidney blood, and lymph all separated by months apart in then the program will start all over again from the beginning. -Jeff Frankel
Which NSP product do you recommend for each system. -Toni Lindsay
bowl choices CleanStart or Tiao He Cleanse I use a book from one of my up line managers, he has the order all spelled out. This is from memory.

I find it best to start with Magnesium , this relaxes the muscles in your bowl, sometimes Psyllium Hulls is necessary to increase the fiber. I've also used Intestinal Sooth but it depends on individual. Lots of water is necessary during all processes.

When you use Magnesium find out what your tolerance level is, everybody is different. Some people also use Chlorophyll.

The liver I use Milk Thistle this may take about two months. Keep on taking the fiber at the same time. When you feel ready use a bottle of the Urinary Maintenance, use a bottle BP-X. Then I use for the lymphatic system, I've use Lymphomax, and I have use Lymphatic Drainage. Timing is very important and the amount of time you spend doing this is very long and hard, but I find many benefits. You should know I use one of Dr. Ralph and Lahni DeAmicas method, I use his look for reference, plus I have the help from Laura Lewars master herbalist. -Jeffrey Frankel
Hi Jeff, I'm wondering what other things you've been working on eliminating in terms of toxins? Such as cleaners, carpeting, solvents, foods, liquids the works. I know this can seem like a big battle to fight for instance I live just outside of the New York Metropolitan area. And work about 3-4 mile outside of NYC. This of course just happens to be one of the most environmentally toxic areas in this region of the USA. Not to mention the toxic attitudes we face everyday. Anyway I'd like to know. -hoteptoday
I work on all the systems of our body, I also worked on the Air we breathe. I have done all the cleansing of all the systems of my body. I've done bowel, liver, kidney, lymphatic system, so much it's hard to talk about. What bothers me is the amount of time and money it takes but everything is possible all our dreams can come true. I also use reverse osmosis water I drink about 1 gal. per day.

By the way cleaning is not just a one time deal you have to repeat at times, and there is an order to it. -Jeff Frankel
So far so good, what about foods, such as organically grown etc. -hoteptoday
I don't do organic foods like fruits and vegetables, I want to, but I can't afford it. It takes everything I have from Social Security disability to just buy food pay rent and eat and purchase what I need. It hurts me, that it is so hard, and it is a financial burden. At present I will be moving in November to Florida, I finally will have a secure roof over my head. The stress of being ill, and understanding how to fix it is unbelievable. Everyone should know that everything is possible, we can make ourselves feel better more active with vitamins, minerals, herbs. It only takes money, time and patience. -Jeff Frankel
Sorry to be blunt, and I don't mean to be rude BUT - ORGANIC FRUIT AND VEGETABLES ARE NOT EXPENSIVE - especially if that is what you mostly eat - I hear this all the time - and it is bogus - if we each went to the store, and I bought fruits and vegies, whole grains (brown rice, quinoa, spelt, oats, etc) and organic meats - I guarantee you I would get more food and more nutritious food than you would purchasing other foods that you do at any store. It is all the prepared and packaged foods that cost money, and unfortunately these do not feed us - they only keep us in a state of misery - shopping and eating is a learned process - you can learn to eat and shop better - it just takes time and education - not more money

I challenge you to go the store and only put fruits and vegies in your cart - and the organic grains and meat (no packaged foods at all)- take a calculator with you - and add it up - then get another cart and add up all the stuff that you normally would eat - I think you would be shocked. The problem really lies in that people don't take the time to prepare the food, to put positive energy in the food - they use the microwave, want their food now, because their blood sugar dropped because they didn't eat right in the first place. Many people tell me they are bored with vegetables, so, use more spices on the food to make it taste better, - these are inexpensive - you can often purchase them in bulk from health food stores in extremely small sizes for a tight budget - or purchase some seeds, and little pots (at garage sales) and grow your own herbs for spices in a window. It is amazing what adding small sprinkles of herbs/spices will do to a meal. Brings out incredible flavor, and is more nutritious.

I will get off my soap box now .....thanks for letting me vent, having a rough day - this is only sent with LOVE!!!!:-) -Kasara D'Elene
I understand what you are saying, Kasara, but many people don't buy packages foods (me for one). I use only fruits and vegetables, whole grain breads, rice and pasta. I don't drink milk, only buy cheese occasionally and the amount of fruits and vegetables I buy add up to a good-sized grocery bill for me. Grocery store celery is $2.00 a bunch and from the local organic place here is $3.50. Everything is almost double and I'm sorry, but the people I know can't do that, especially if they have 3 or more children and a husband to feed. Organic meat, even at our grocery store, is almost double a pound what regular is. When their pay doesn't go up for four years and prices of food soars, organic is not doable. I say this in love too :) -Annie
Jeff I agree with Annie, I can buy some organic things but not a lot. In order to buy them I have cut down on my amount that I eat, I think I over ate anyway, all the things we read tell us we over eat anyway. Now I know someone who is working with health issues cannot always do that. We each one have to do what we have to do, and I think it's a shame that just trying to be healthy takes so much money. Just think years ago, we had almost all our food organic. -Jeannette Romanofsky
I soak all fruits and vegetables as well, if you cannot buy organic you have to clean as much as you can, and you also do not take the seed of the fruit or anything else you consume.

And supplementing, with vitamins and minerals and herbs , will always be necessary in it is going to be the only way to change outcome long-term. -Jeff Frankel
Hi Jeff. No disrespect, I really admire you! I learn a great deal from your posts! However, I do agree with the fact that inorganic is not cost effective. Inorganic vegetables and fruits or GMO's are full of pesticides and pesticides are Endocrine disrupters. Which can cause havoc. I use NF to wash my veggies, and fruits at least it helps. Any GMO is usually unacceptable. As for meats, dairy and eggs. I will say the same thing antibiotics creates resistance to bugs, and does not to enhance immunity, extra hormones increase our chances of cancer of the reproductive system, and steroids literally wreck the circulatory and vessel system. I feel that inorganic foods just defeat the purpose of the herbs. It takes more money to buy herbs to detox and build health than it does to buy organic foods.

Basically, you could be wasting your money trying to supplement. The idea in natural health is to improve your health via healthy diet, using no chemicals to clean, bath, wash clothes, etc., use filtered water, filter your air with plants, and hepa filters for clean air. Use no chlorinated water, not swimming in it either, getting natural tooth paste free of fluoride. Cooking on the stove at low temperatures, no microwaves, using diodes, meditation, affirmation, using EO's to activate and improve health. Using the herbs sparingly to maintain health. The key concept is to build a stronger defense system by living healthier. Well, I guess everyone knows what I hope to say. -Darcy
Where is a place open to the public (by health standards) or even available to swim in (backyard pool) where you can go without adding chlorine? You wouldn't be able to keep your pool in any kind of working order without it.............that I know of. It would be filthy in two days. If there is, please let us know. I state again that you can only do what you are able to do financially and physically. -Annie
I got to tell you it isn't a overnight thing. It took me two years to do my best to rid my home environment. Basically, swimming is that important to me. I know it dangerous to swim in it regardless of who or what anyone cares to say. If having a pool is important to you that is your business. No disrespect I am just stating how I feel through my learning and education. I am hoping to be a Naturopath soon and to be effective I think it is important for me to believe in what I educate others about, and to practice these task daily. I am not perfect no one is and I trip up esp. during the seasons to be merry, the sugar gets me sometimes. Over all I tell people what they need to do to rid themselves of toxins. I do not tell them anything I that I don't do myself. I tell them it is not easy, but it can be overcomed. I guess people who have pools can't really educate others about chlorine being toxic. The real issue is not just how toxic chlorine itself is but how the unintended byproducts of chlorine (organochlorines and dioxins)effect health. This can create a very serious health problem; the dioxins and other toxic chemicals, when consumed, accumulate in the fatty tissues.

These contaminants are also Endocrine/ hormone disrupters because they mimic estrogen. The EPA has observed and documented hormonal imbalance, suppressed immune systems, reproductive infertility and alterations in fetal development of animals. In viewing the big picture, these factors are perhaps the most frightening results from the widespread use of chlorine.

The microwave was the toughest to give up, because I grew up on the darn thing. I was use to popping it in and getting it in minutes. Now I have the evidences in front of me and I use what I learn to my benefit. Personally, if I am going to be a decent ND in the future I am going to tell people chlorine is dangerous and I am not going to have a pool I suppose. I can't stop people from swimming in their pools. I can't suggest an alternative because I don't know one to chlorine. All I can do is speak on the toxic effects of chlorine. I hope not to offend anyone.

I tell people it took me two years to gradually get to this point. I started eliminating things slowly. I think it is important to understand that as a naturopath to be I first must walk the walk, before I talk the talk. It is important to me. I know it is impossible to avoid the world, but I can at least cut down my exposure by cleaning up my body and my home environment. We have to start with us before we can teach others!

It may be a little more expensive to buy organic and take a lot longer to obtain it, but it is cost effective. You do not have to spend as much money on buying herbs to detox, or build, and maintain. Sure it takes me longer now to cook my food on the stove at a lower temp, but it cost effective. It taste better to, I get more nutrient, and I do not supply my body with anymore free radicals by cooking with that dang Microwave. Financially, I am better off because I am not sick. Just food for thought. http://www.vpirg.org/campaigns/environmentalHealth/chlorine.htm -Darcy
Hydrogen Peroxide. We use it in our hot tub and friends of ours use it in their pool. The water is crystal clear. -Elaine Weave
My son is allergic to chlorine. We use an expensive alternative to chlorine in the pool. It is called Bacquacil and is chlorine free Although it does have other chemicals in it I know Chris's hands and feet do not burn when he swims in it. You also need to have a sand filter and backwash more frequently but its great no more chlorine smell and soft clean chlorine free hair. Hopefully we won't pay the price for having replaced with "other" just as toxic chemicals. -Laura Lewars
Keep up the effort Jeff, solutions are everywhere you look. While this is a better choice keep in mind that the plants take up the toxins from the ground water as well. All though not as much a what lies on the surface area). Keep doing this as it will at least reduce the impact to your system. Apples and some other hard fruits are covered with a so called food grade wax. This is a type of paraffin which is made from crude oil, very toxic. I'm if your using the SUNSHINE CONCENTRATE CLEANER. If not there are some other things that you can try that are good. One that I like is fill you sink enough luke warm water to float several apples. Then take about 1 -
2 tablespoons of either Sea salt or kosher salt and dissolve. Add the juice of about 2 - 4 average lemons. This makes a natural and simple low level hydrochloric acid that is rather safe to use. Rinse after you wash the fruits in this solution. You can wash all your veggies and fruits in this once you purchase them. Remember to pat dry all the leafy veggies after washing so they don't go bad in the fridge. -Jen
I use the Sunshine Concentrate, miracle 2 soap, brags apple cider vinegar. Everything is soaked for one hour, then rinsed off, and cleaned then I soaked it again. Toxins everywhere. -Jeff Frankel
While I'm not sure about the details on this, I think there are applications where a food grade of hydrogene peroxide is used. After 'shocking' the pool water or hot tub, an ozone generator is used to keep the water free of germs, viruses and fungi. -Jen
Thank you so much for writing this, it's hard to imagine that they expect people to live on social security disability, but they do, that's my major income. I have started to make some money With My Natures Sunshine, but it's a hard go. Most of the people I deal with, are very ill with their multiple sclerosis and they have less money than I, Yhey go to the doctors and they are worse. I know I'm doing the right thing with vitamins and minerals and herbs, but the cost is unbelievable. There are no choices to be made vitamins, minerals, herbs are necessary and everyone should know. -Jeff Frankel
I haven't always been able to eat organic either. I've just purchased the best produce I could find. Just wash them in NSP Concentrate.

It is better to eat non-organic fruits and vegetables than to not eat them at all. Also, it is a lot cheaper to eat real food (fruits, vegetables, grains, beans, nuts, eggs, meat, fish, etc.) than it is to eat processed foods (soda pop, chips, canned foods, etc.) First of all, you eat less because you get more nutritive value from what you eat. I've always felt that whole grain bread was cheaper than white bread for example, because it is more filling.

Even when I had four kids and a limited budget, I still could afford to eat healthy. We simply bought real food, not "fast" food. -Steven Horne
I am very lucky to live near about 25 min from a whole foods supermarket and lucky that I am mobile and can still drive. I also have my husbands very good salary to fall back on. Some of us however are not as lucky. Jeff lives by himself in a very unaccessible area. He no longer drives and lives on a fixed income from SSDI which is way below poverty level. In addition to this he has been taught to only eat Kosher meats also expensive. I don't get that, but I respect his religious background on that one. So yes, for Jeff, eating organic is almost out of the question when he can get a dozen apples for the price of 5 organic ones. I am very proud of the dietary changes he was able to make and maybe when he moves to FL and gets his website up and running he will be able to do more. -Laura Lewars
Jeff, don't feel bad. I admire you for what you have done so far. You seem to have a very giving attitude and it will only come back to bless you. We can only do the best we can do. Organic is unreasonably high. Most of the people I work with can't afford them either and they have good jobs. There are other demanding commitments with all prices going up, and salaries NOT going up. Just because we all talk here about what herbs do doesn't mean all of us can afford hundreds of dollars worth of herbs a month. I have a friend who buys herbs for her children but they had to take a back seat this month because of the high costs of the school supplies they absolutely had to have the second week of school (like an $80 calculator for her son for one). Again, do the best you can. It's all we can do. -Annie
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: