Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cleanse - Balance

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Cleanse - Balance Reply with quote

Cleanse - Balance

As part of learning the natural cures, and also confirmed in the new book from TreeLite on the Comprehensive Guide to NSP Products in it's ABC+D approach, it seems that once a person commits themselves to go thru a good cleanse like CleanStart and then change their eating habits and get their PH properly balanced, then they won't have any diseases. I have heard that it is impossible (not just unlikely, or difficult) but IMPOSSIBLE for cancer to reside in a body that is properly PH balanced. WOW!! Unfortunately, it's been my experience that most people who need this help fall into one of 3 categories. (1) they are too ignorant to know differently (2) they're too lazy to do anything about it (even to find out more information on an issue) or (3) both.
I have a coworker who complains of health related issues and is extremely overweight, even takes some supplements but then goes and eats a whole cheese pizza for lunch. When will people stop looking for the 'silver bullet' that does not exist to lose weight and feel better? How do you help a person who does not want to help themselves? -Wally
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You sound like me Wally. It's very frustrating indeed. I'm reminded of the legendary oriental story of a student seeking wisdom from the zen master (skip if you've heard this before). The Readers Digest version goes like this; A student wishing to learn infinite wisdom seeks a legendary zen master, he eventually finds him after a long journey. The master begins with a series of simple lesions but the student constantly interrupts with things like, 'yes I've heard that', or 'isn't that part of?.....' 'Really why that's sort a like'... and so on. Finally the Zen master starts to serve tea. He continues to pour spilling the tea all over the table. 'Enough!' the student cries, 'My cup is already full!'. Smiling the master says 'How then can you taste of my tea?, first you cup must be empty'. And it goes on on how the usefulness of the cup is in it's emptiness. Anyway I feel the best in our society is by example. We must accept that the environment is not fertile for what is deems as esoteric or different. Even in ones own family you will find resistance possibly more than from strangers. I have an Uncle who is a very bright man. He understands the value of supplements and some herbs. But he hasn't made the connections between what we put in our mouths and what happens to our bodies yet. Other than the high protein diets and an obsession with being fat. He ignores or has been misled about things like aspartame, splenda, canola etc.... His son has been diagnosed as bipolar, paranoid and so on and is on several medications. For some reason my uncle always has soft drinks filled with these exitotoxins around. These can severly impact his sons condition and make it worse. I've sent information to him so he may understand. but he has too want to first.

Keep doing what your doing share but don't push, and sooner or later they will ask what have you been doing cause you look so healthy.

Stay above the maddening throngs but don't seem as though you are -Kiyoshi Matsumoto
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: