Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cholesterol - High

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Cholesterol - High Reply with quote

Cholesterol - High

Cholesterol regulator and Natures Three fiber combination. I like to also add Super GLA as this essential fatty acid combination breaks down fat in the body and blood. I have lost 45 pounds over one year of using Super GLA. Now it is a part of my protocol for every weight loss plan. -Suzanne
- - - - - - - - - -
Get started on the Probiotic Rotation. Probiotics eat up bad cholesterol. Your bowels must move 2 x a day at very least. Use a fiber LOCLO, Nature's Three and Omega 3's. Cut the refine carbs from your diet and stay away for all types of sugar except Stevia, Noni Juice, Licorice Root or Whole Leaf Aloe these all have the good sugar for proper cell function. -LeRae
- - - - - - - - - -
Q: I have a client that stopped using Lipitor and tried a natural product to lower his cholesterol. After 6 months, his cholesterol had increased to 280 so he went back to using the Lipitor, even though his liver is not in good condition. I read something on this forum one time about how the body starts dumping the cholesterol and if the bowels are not performing, the cholesterol stays in the body. I can't seem to find that information again to take it to him. Can anyone confirm this information or put me on the right track? -Kathy Davis
- - - - - - - - - -
Show your client this article by Dr. Mercola http://www.mercola.com/article/statins.htm He can then click on more links for more info. Many physicians/researchers feel it is NOT cholesterol, but HOMOCYSTEINE that is the problem. Our brains NEED cholesterol. -Nancy
- - - - - - - - - -
Normal cholesterol levels should be 175-250, contrary to what the medical community tells us! Our bodies need cholesterol, that is why they produce it! I put one of my clients on the Red Rice Yeast (doctors wanted her on a statin) and at first, it shot her cholesterol up, but now her cholesterol has dropped from 324 to 252 in about 6 weeks' time. Her blood pressure has come down to normal, too. I had her cut out refined carbs, and put her on SF and Milk Thistle Combo to support the liver. Needless to say, she is losing weight, also. Her doctor was surprised and pleased! -Sharon Grimes
- - - - - - - - - -
Try EFAs, Fiber and Enviro-detox. -S. Mitchell
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Q: On core products plus was taking Red Yeast Rice, but ran out. Ldl about 6 points high with total cholesterol about 40 pts high, HDL are good. What should I consider taking now. -Bill Frazier
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
When taking Red Yeast Rice, you are lowering the Co-Q-10 in your body (as with statin drugs) and must supplement it, so it would be a good idea to take some at this point.

Do read some articles on the misconception of high cholesterol. You may want to eliminate fatty meats, dairy, etc from your diet, making sure that you consume good fats. Organic coconut oil is great for cooking, even using it in place of butter on toast, etc -- Be sure to consume a tablespoon a day. Take Super Omega 3 EPA (Fish Oils), Stock #1515-7 and Guggul Lipid Concentrate, Stock #904-6 -- Take enough of both. Take Hi Lipase, Stock 1528-4 along with any fats in your diet to help you break down and digest them, including with your Super Omega 3 EPA.

Also consider doing an artery cleanse . . . . . I haven't lately, but do take the Super Omega, Guggul and Hi Lipase and I have 0% plaque in arteries, per angiogram and ultrasound.

Also -- I ALWAYS suggest a good bowel cleanse along with the artery cleanse (Mega Chel Program). IF you do not move the toxins out as they are cleansed from the arteries -- people tend to get fatigued and nauseated occasionally. Search under "Cleanse - Bowel" on the FAQ page. There are many -- Dr Jack's is my favorite.

Do read posted articles -- it explains more about your arteries & fats. Hope this helps you. -Georgiana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: