Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Child - Skin Issue

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Child - Skin Issue Reply with quote

Child - Skin Issue

I have a four year old daughter. The problem I am going to describe has been going on for over a year. We have been to our doctor, plus two different Naturopathic doctors, and still the problem persists. This all started with a small bump, pinpoint size, like a small pimple near her private area. Then a couple of these bumps. They would come and go and vary in size. Having pus in them like a pimple. Finally it got so bad, my husband and I became paranoid and went to the doctor. He diagnosed follicleitis, and gave us a steroid cream. Normally, I am not for prescriptions, but like I said we were crazy with worry at this point. The bumps immediately cleared up, only to come back worse again later. Sometimes around the private area, sometimes the bottom, hips, and tops of the legs, but always in that general area of the body and nowhere else.

Sometimes the infection was so great, you could see the redness and feel the hardness under the skin, and it would be the size of a quarter around the head. We were told by one naturopath yeast, treated with Yeast Fungal Detox and Burdock which seemed to help at first but didn't clear up the problem.(Also, she has no discharge) Another naturopath wouldn't even give us any idea what the problem was but hinted at vaccine damage in the kidney and lung, treated us for this, and for parasites in the joints. These products were not NSP, but Energetix homeopathics. At any rate, my daughter appears and acts perfectly healthy, except that she almost constantly has these places on her bottom. We are beside ourselves, and don't know what to do anymore. Anyone with any advice, Please respond. I would appreciate any tip. I was even paranoid that she could have picked up some disease from a public toilet, but the doctor said these places don't look anything like that. My husband and I are also worried about her self esteem. Please help. -Lisa
- - - - - - - - - -
I have over 20 years training in the natural realm and don't really feel a diagnosis is something of value. Even though naming the issue may be of 'some' value - the end result is always the same. Either the body needs building or the body needs cleansing. Her body definitely is trying to eliminate a toxin - which is always indicated whenever the skin is acting up. Her other eliminative organs probably aren't kicking things out like they should, which isn't something to be alarmed about - it happens all the time in our fallen 'toxic' world. I absolutely would be using NSP Viral Recovery Homeopathic, LB Extract to cleanse the bowel AND Tea Tree Oil on the skin where's it's breaking out. If you can't put Tea Tree directly on the site (could be too strong) I suggest making a mist out of pure water and drops of Tea Tree Oil and misting her entire body with this solution after her showering or bathing daily. This will kill off the Virus that's lingering. I will check back later to see if you posted her current program so I have something to go by. I also need to know if she's been vaccinated and how much antidoting you've done for that. Say goodbye to her skin issue. -Sheila
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: