Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Child - Rash (Hives?)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Child - Rash (Hives?) Reply with quote

Child - Rash (Hives?)

My 8 year old son has seasonal allergies (like myself), which I treat naturally. For the last few weeks, he has had some kind of rash on his legs (mostly his thighs). They look like hives (reddish and somewhat raised). They are not present all the time. I was wondering if it could be some sort of allergic reaction to a chemical or something he eats. Your help in solving this mystery will be greatly appreciated.-I. Smith
- - - - - - - - - -
My daughter had red rash like manifestations on her inner thighs and sometimes on the top of her upper legs...Along with other skin problems I found out that she needed to detox.

I begin to give her liquid chlorophyll (3 tsp. a day spread through out the day)and I would dissolve 2 Enviro-Detox in 2 cups of warm water (open up capsules- she can't swallow) and put in a container and added raspberry/cranberry juice to container just enough to sweeten it and mask some of the bitter taste of Enviro-Detox.

I gave her this mixture 2x a day (8 ounce each).

Within 2 weeks much of her splotching began to diminish. After 6 weeks it was all gone. Her skin has improved tremendously (80%).

You may find some of your son's other allergies get better as well. -Lourdes Martinez
- - - - - - - - - -
You can also spray Nature's Fresh topically to reduce allergic reactions (the enzymes neutralize poisons) and even make a poultice with HistaBlock and Nature's Fresh or water.

Do a FAQ search on Nature's Fresh for more -Desiree
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: