Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index Nature's Sunshine Products NSP
For customer and distributor discussions of Nature's Sunshine Products. Not an official site of NSP.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Child - Psoriasis

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CombinedNSP
Site Admin

PostPosted: Dec Sat 16, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Child - Psoriasis Reply with quote

Child - Psoriasis

My son has been itching his head constantly for the last two weeks. He now has a patch of hair missing where it itches. The Dr. said that it was Psoriasis and prescribed a steroid cream.

I have been putting Tea Tree Oil on him this last week and it has seemed to help. Is there anything that I can do besides the prescribed cream? What is the cause of psoriasis-parasites? or something else? Thanks. -Jennifer
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jennifer, The Drs thought my husband had this so we research it out and Oregon grape is the one that came up the most-and its comes in Liquid too- I have a itchy rash now and am using tea tree oil and Herbal trim -very soothing-and Calamine Lotion-and for the itch-suggestions were Pau d'Arco Lotion and the Pau d'Arco capsules and the acidophils -for kids Bifidophilus for Kids chewable-it may be a fungus-??? I would cut down on sweets and carbs in case it would be- but mine is from an antibiotic-they give you the steroid cream regardless-the foot prints book says quite a few things one is aloe vera juice - Bentonite - I think the herbal trim works well and the Calamine Lotion and keep up the Tea Tree Oil. -Darla
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jennifer, My experience with any major skin disorder is indeed parasites. They try to get out through the skin if the bowels are backed up so I usually try a cleanse to start, Clean Start is good then look to what is contributing to a degeneration of the body so that the parasites find a 'happy home' there. Building the body so that it is no longer a good place for them to live is the long-term answer. Ultimate GreenZone, HSN-W, Mineral Chi Tonic, and all the other things so far suggested. -Karen A Jensen
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nature's Sunshine Products NSP Forum Index -> Forum Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: